Question for you

Marion McMillan

Does anyone know if there are disability equipment stores anywhere in the Muğla region?
Does anyone know if there are any disability equipment stores in the Muğla area?

REDDERS

Does anyone know if there are disability equipment stores anywhere in the Muğla region?
Many chemists [ezcane] sell & hire wheelchairs/crutches etc. If you want more than that,back braces etc i know of one shop in Bodrum, Maya Medical ,she stocks many items & equipment.

mollag

Kipper restorer
I remember one on Turgutreis Cadesi, Bodrum, but last I was there was over 2 years ago. :(

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Many chemists [ezcane] sell & hire wheelchairs/crutches etc. If you want more than that,back braces etc i know of one shop in Bodrum, Maya Medical ,she stocks many items & equipment.
Often in the nearest eczane to a hospital they do.

Harem

I've cliqued
There are at least two in Fethiye one of them is near the devlet hospital and the other is in Carsi Cadessi.

REDDERS

Thats the same one Mollag,she's still there.

kemerkid

Bystander
There's quite a well stocked one in Ortakent opposite the Acibadem Hospital.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom