Saoirse

Do you want Coronavirus????
I hope what I have been told is utter nonsense unless the citizens of my beloved ex home actually want to die of this virus

Can anyone tell me was the Friday market in Fethiye operating today???

I hope what I have been told is utter nonsense unless the citizens of my beloved ex home actually want to die of this virus

Can anyone tell me was the Friday market in Fethiye operating today???

Further to that, do Turks “sign on” or whatever it’s called now, meaning do they get pay outs from the Government now or at anytime?

REDDERS

The majority of the weekly F&V markets are operating. If you look at the numerous photos from expat groups on FB and local Belediye's,you'll see all stallholders in gloves & masks,half the stalls than usual so as to keep a 2 metre distance between them & all goods pre packed in plastic bags.

shash

shash
These people selling will be like our shops here. They are working to feed people as well as their families. They are all front line workers as are many purchasing the goods.. I wish them safety as either party are having to put their lives at risk just like our people are here in the uk. Our carers or family members or neighbours are having to shop for those that cannot get out under normal circumstances. These people are the strength of our nations including of course the medical teams right through to our bin men I give them all the biggest cheer. I think you all would to.

Kingfisher

It seems weird at a first glance but no door to touch and push open, no caddie to touch, no checkout conveyor thingy/mat (don't know what it's called in English) to put your items on, so potentially fewer places to contaminate yourself.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom