Mushtaq

Founding Member
Do you still watch cartoons?
I still love to watch cartoons, my current favourites are Simpsons, Futurama & Family Guy

When I was younger I used to watch Flintstones, Wacky Races, Tom and Jerry, Top Cat etc.

What did you use to watch and do you still watch Cartoons?

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
I think King Of The Hill's pretty good.

The original Tom & Jerry cartoons are far more watchable than the modern ones that have been "sanitised".

hijo

in my own clique
..i agree the original tom and jerry,s the modern ones don,t seem to be the same..and popeye..i still watch it..jeeez and i,m 57 is that sad or what:loony:

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
I must be the same age too! I loved Wacky Races, Top Cat etc Penelope Pittstop showed the men even back then how to drive! lol
Don't find the 'modern' cartoons half as good.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
l have always loved Bugs Bunny,because of the clever ways he can get out of a problem.Then there's that crazy duck that always gets in trouble,,Daffy Duck.He spits as he talks in a abrupt way and always screws things up "oooo"Hoooo!.
Remember Alma Fudd.He was always after Bugs Bunny but never seems to catch the scweeey wabbit..aaah aaah aaahh.
Woody Woodpecker was another of my favourite characters.Going around pecking on a persons head,and then shouts out,eeeh eeh eeh EEHHH eah eeh eeh eeh EEHHH eah eeeh eeh eeh eeh.lt always cracks me up.Even now at my tender age of 55,l still go around micmicking Woody Woodpecker and Alma Fudd

McDHibs

Family Guy is so wrong but so funny I have all of them on DVD. I love the old cartoons also Mr Ben was my fav.

Mike

Tess

:clap::clap: Absolutely loved the older Tom and Jerry and Bugs Bunny with good old Elmer Fudd, LOL!!! that has brought back fab memories!! :clap::clap:
Oh almost forgot Sylvester and Tweety Pie, oh the days!!! No mortgage, no worries, youth!!!!:loco:

Andy

What have i been missing, i never watch any, i think the last one i watched must have been 30yrs ago when Top Cat was on TV.

Now what was the coppers name ? was it Dingle or something along those lines.

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
I still love to watch cartoons, my current favourites are Simpsons, Futurama & Family Guy

When I was younger I used to watch Flintstones, Wacky Races, Tom and Jerry, Top Cat etc.

What did you use to watch and do you still watch Cartoons?

i like Captin Cavemad and the Teen Angels.... ZAOWIE!... eeheheh
and ofcourse T&J, droopy. mgm cartoons anything with a decent drawing heeh

Latest Posts

Top Bottom