zozatky

Do you Recognise Anyone.Star Sign..!!
Do you recognize anyone here?

This was interesting. Cris Angel showed how this worked on one of his shows, but it was still kind of surprising when I checked out several people I knew. Not superstitious, but I need all the luck I can get. Once you have opened this e-mail, there is no turning back. Below are true descriptions of zodiac signs. Read your sign and then forward it on, with your zodiac sign on the subject line. This is the real deal, try ignoring or changing it and the first thing you'll notice is having a horrible day, starting tomorrow morning - and it only gets worse from there.

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19) Patient and wise. Practical and rigid.. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be Unfriendly at times.. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.

AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 18) Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality... Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional... Can be a bit rebellious.. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out... Eccentric personality.

PISCES - The Dreamer (Feb 19 - Mar 20) Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful.

ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19) Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous.. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered..) Lively,
passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20) Charming but aggressive.... Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable... Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous..

GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty.. Lively, energetic. Adaptable butneeds to express them selves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips... May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22) Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22) Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help Others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted.. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy... Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leos.. Attractive.

VIRGO - The Perfectionist (Aug 23 - Sept 22) Dominant In relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word.. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy.. Often shy. Pessimistic..

LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept 23
- O ct 22) Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind . Have own unique appeal... Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful.. Flirtatious Give in too easily. Procrastinators.. Very gullible.

SCORPIO - The Intense One (Oct 23 - Nov 21) Very energetic. Intelligent... Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser.. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative... Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional.

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21) Good-natured optimist... Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome).Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing.. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient..... Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious.
Doesn't like rules.... Sometimes hypocritical.. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out

Last edited by a moderator:

carolk

R.I.P
This was very thoughful of you - as if I need 7 years bad luck for not forwarding sh*te!!

Manda

I hate receiving emails like this where if I don't forward them onto so many people my life will supposedly turn into crap.
People who send them to me seriously go down in my estimation of them.
Why did you think it would be a good idea to post it here so that those of us who unwittingly open it should now be due for bad luck?
Thanks mate.

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Well Zozatky, shows you must be a Libra - VERY GULLIBLE!!!! :gulme:

zozatky

Well Zozatky, shows you must be a Libra - VERY GULLIBLE!!!! :gulme:

Miles away Has ive said in a previous post Big Brother is whatching so I have learned never give all you personal info upfront ..!!

ps Aquarius

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Horoscopes, chewing gum for airheads, but not nearly as bad as fung shway ( sic ).
Steve.

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
I think that the descriptions are close in some respects though not entirely, personally if i receive these things as email i tend to delete them.. i certainly wouldn't post it here, neither would i posts an offensive comment about it either, some people believe in them, others, like CarolK think that they're complete S***e...! though they mat not say it.
We all have our opinions and they often differ, that's the nature of a forum, though some of us choose to be less offensive with our opinions.
But rather than post something along those lines I'd just consider not bothering to read any further than the heading and move on to another thread.... or post a comment worth reading.
I for one wont be coming back to this thread...

Better luck with your next post.

Alan.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
l don't bother with the reading of the stars from mere mortals that can tell your future.How can any one believe one person telling you one thing and another is telling you something completely different in some other tabloid.
lt is just a lot of mumble jumble from a wild imagination,where we all are living under the same stars as one life one planet and one destiny.

ted j

<Horoscopes, chewing gum for airheads, but not nearly as bad as fung shway ( sic ).
Steve.> Love the spelling steve mate it reminds me of Waynes World (ps totally agree with you ) Mine said I will be going on a long journey . Ive had my bags packed since 7 this morning and as yet..................................................................................................nowt. Ted.

zozatky

Oh well at least its caused some kind of discussion. I will have to be more carefull what i post in the FUTURE...!!!:amen:

Manda

The issue that myself & CarolK had with the post wasn't the fact that we thought horoscopes were sh*te, but the bit at the beginning that says if you don't forward it on you're day will be bad & it will get worse from there on.

There seem to be more & more of these emails circulating promising good things if you send them to X amount of people, & terrible things if you don't.

They are a modern equivalent of chain letters that I remember causing alot of stress when I was at school.

carolk

R.I.P
Thank you Manda, you have read what I said correctly as I think, did others. Alan has a personal problem with me because I wont pass messages on for him - thats why I did not reply.

Ceni

Ceni
When does my 16 years of bad luck start then,can I have time off for good behavior and can I also knock some off for the sh*te years I've had in the past? :eek:)

Akasya

Postless Pointer
To Carol and Manda, i hope my original post did not appear as flippant, i read it after the excellent KKOB had edited it, i had no idea that there were onerous conditions concerning the email. I just thought it was a copied post from a newspaper / journal or so. Sincere apologies for the mis understanding. Steve.

Zozatky, thought your initial post was a good un, i think that horoscopes are junk popularised by newspapers as an easy, cheap column filler. How the population can be categorised into 12 predictions is so banal that it amazes me anyone reads them.

However in the very late 60's i worked for a national newspaper, read by the best doncha know, one day we misprinted that De Gaulle had died, we did not get one letter of complaint.

Just shows you, in the front door, straight out the back.

Please keep posting Zozatky, good fun, there is a nation full of airheads out there to put me in my place.

Perhaps Alan it would have been better if i had said s***e for s***eheads. rofl

Regards, Steve.

Last edited:
Carol
I for one knew exactly what you and Manda meant!
Being offensive as you know takes many forms and that was not one of them.
Chain horoscopes etc with threats of bad luck do get annoying

Latest Posts

Top Bottom