sunlover

Do english phones work in turkey?
:roundgrinHi everyone
looked in Kusadasi for a telephone answering phone and they are really expensive compared to buying one in the UK does anyone know if i bought one in the UK if it would work if i put a turkish plug on it?
Thank you in advance

CJD

I took a telephone over last time worked fine :)

PASH

I am sure f it did not work, for a few Lira, someone would be able to unlock it and make it work on a Turkish sim

CJD

I understood it to be a house phone, anyway mine was a house phone
that I took over with no problems, works fine

sunlover

Sorry meant a house phone

would like to pick a cheap one up in the Uk if it will work.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Yes a House phone will work in Turkey no need to change plug just buy an adapter . Uk momile will work in Turkey but even if its " unlocked " After 2/3 wks you will get messages warning you your phone will be turned off ! you are allowed to register 1 new mobile a year bought in Turkey . There is a way a UK mobile can appear to be Turkish if you no the right phone people ermmm But its illegal . But i admit MINE works fine it helps when your hubby is Turkish Diane

Last edited:

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
We bought a telephone answering machine very cheaply from EBay in the UK. It works fine here, I wish more people had them.

sunlover

Thank you all for your help i have now bought a cheap phone and am confident it will work when i arrive on Friday.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom