lara1972

DIY Man and Dog Kennels
Hello, I will be coming to Dalyan on the 23rd Oct till 30th Oct on abit of a last minute mission before flights wind down for winter. I intend to help out at the dog shelter and to bring 2 suitcases of meds and items for the shelter and for Dohakder in prep for the winter season.

Whilst over I really would like to set up a kennel or even a few down Riverside Houses/BC Spa area for abit of shelter for street dogs or cats in winter. See, I fell in with one with one dog whilst staying at Riverside Houses and since, I know the owner has been keeping an eye on him and guests feeding him etc but Riverside Houses will be closing very soon. I'm hopeing I can get the owner to agree to have a kennel or I find someone nearby to allow me to place one. I'm going to be talking in the week also about arrangement for me to pay to have him neutered and jabbed also.

So thinking ahead before I get out there....

Does anybody have/know of someone selling any kennels that I could buy please ? Or want off their properties ? To hold for me and then I collect once there after 23rd Oct.

Do they sell kennel's at the shop's in Dalyan? or is there a place in Ortaca ?

Does anyone know of a local DIY man that could make them up ?

I also have been buying a few soft cat type beds which are lightweight for the suitcase......so additional rain proof protection to put them in also I need to think about.....prehaps a large dustbin on side with cat bed in would work ?

Thanks in advance.....Lara

DALYANİMALİA

DIY Man and Dog Kennels
Please visit DOHAKDER (Nature & Animal Protection Charity) based in the saturday Market Square
You can also visit Facebook page " dalyan animal shelter news " or "dohakder"

lara1972

DIY Man and Dog Kennels
Thank you, yes I have have both on my Facebook ......I have just emailed info@dalyandohakder .... I'd like to do as much as possible to help Dohakder and the shelter before winter comes and less tourists around. Thanks you.

lara1972

DIY Man and Dog Kennels
Thanks to the guy that just messaged me....sorry, I have replied but it's not showing as sent :? ....so thanks, I will follow that through and let you know how it goes...thanks

Latest Posts

Top Bottom