babes123

distance from yalikavak to kusadasi
hi can anyone tell me the distance from yalikavak to kusadasi i would love to visit the aquapark there and let my children swim with the dolphins any help would be appreciated

alison09400

Hi babes123, well it's 1.5hrs from Kusadasi to Bodrum airport. We've driven to Yalikavak before but that was a few years ago and I can't remember how long it took us. But you can work it out by adding the airport-kusadasi distance to how long it takes you to get from the airport to Yalikavak.

It will be longer if you go by coach obviously.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
I Looked on my distance chart . It says 51.1miles or 82.2 kilometers I suppose the time involved depends on if you go by coach or you drive

By all means go to the aqua park but give the dolphins a miss the place should have been clolsed down long ago went past last week on way back from Mazi(fab) they where in pen about 3 mts sq.let them free I say.sorry rant over!JIm

Peregrine

hi can anyone tell me the distance from yalikavak to kusadasi i would love to visit the aquapark there and let my children swim with the dolphins any help would be appreciated

its pretty expensive for what you get

check out the details at adaland.com

if youre driving its pretty easy to find - just one tricky turn to look out for on the far side of Kusadasi as you need to turn off the through road and go through Pygale Beach

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
By all means go to the aqua park but give the dolphins a miss the place should have been clolsed down long ago went past last week on way back from Mazi(fab) they where in pen about 3 mts sq.let them free I say.sorry rant over!JIm

I totally agree with Ken re dolphins - they are treated so badly - same as the Dolphin park in Guverncilik -- disgusting conditions

biggles

biggles
well from yali to bodrum a/port is about 50 mins ,so add on the 1 .5 hrs from that point .

Peregrine

Im OK with the 2 hours bit (I dont thik you can do it quicker as the aquapark is on the far side of town)

just confused as to whether its 156 or 82 km as there is a big difference between the two

biggles

biggles
Im OK with the 2 hours bit (I dont thik you can do it quicker as the aquapark is on the far side of town)

just confused as to whether its 156 or 82 km as there is a big difference between the two

it must be 156 kms = 100 miles .we drove from gumusluk to kusadasi ,and it took us about 2.20 hrs

tomc1984

Agree with Sue, boycott the dolphins, conditions are a disgrace, should be closed down.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
There seemed to be such a differance i checked another site . = viamichelian.com . They say 165 kilometers = 3 hours for journey Via bodrum past airport to milas back road to soke then Kushadasi So i stand corrected ,

babes123

thanks for all your help but think i will give the dolphin side of things a miss the advert made it look like the dolphins had plenty of space to roam around but obviously not

Peregrine

thanks for all your help but think i will give the dolphin side of things a miss the advert made it look like the dolphins had plenty of space to roam around but obviously not

just go to the standard aquapark part - its a great day out, especially for the kids

Latest Posts

Top Bottom