herts

Disobeyed
Frankfurt District Court-(Germany)handed down a sentence against a Turkish man who has stabbed his German wife to death.According to the papers she has disobeyed and demanded a divorce. She was regularly beaten in the past.
Turkish moral - don't violate my male honor.......

carolk

R.I.P
Disobeyed
Good grief, its all happening in Germany!!

Shocking, all this disobeying nonsense, might as well be in the dark ages!!! Jeez, wheres the progress!

ChrisBobs

Disobeyed
Are you saying that ONLY Turkish males are habitual offenders of domestic violence....? No anglo ex-husbands been accused of stalking, abuse, murder,......?

Mushroom

Disobeyed
Carol,
It has happened in Castleford for donkey's years and there are no Turks involved !
All local and inbred.
You don't have to go far !

carolk

R.I.P
Disobeyed
Carol,
It has happened in Castleford for donkey's years and there are no Turks involved !
All local and inbred.
You don't have to go far !

Yes, and Leeds too!! Same answer, wheres the progress!! It just happened to be that story following on from the other one in Germany.

fran1

Disobeyed
Frankfurt District Court-(Germany)handed down a sentence against a Turkish man who has stabbed his German wife to death.According to the papers she has disobeyed and demanded a divorce. She was regularly beaten in the past.
Turkish moral - don't violate my male honor.......

Two women are killed each week in the UK at the hands of their current or ex-partners, like Mushroom says, you don't have to go far!

Disobeyed
İ was a Health Visitor in Wales for many years and in any given week i would be involved in cases of domestic violence, child abuse, incest, neglect and abuse of the elderly (even animal cruelty) and so on..
where there's people there's violence

Latest Posts

Top Bottom