Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Disneyland's Snow White ride is prompting backlash

The issue is this...........

"The new grand finale of Snow White's Enchanted Wish is the moment when the Prince finds Snow White asleep under the Evil Queen's spell and gives her "true love's kiss" to release her from the enchantment," the outlet writes. "A kiss he gives to her without her consent, while she's asleep, which cannot possibly be true love if only one person knows it's happening."

Jaycey

African Refugee
........................................................... thats-a-load-of-crap.jpg

Bramidan

Well, here I am in my late 60's and I'm now discovering all these terrible crimes that have been inflicted on me for all those years, I've been brainwashed.
I'm going to carefully check any nursery rhymes in the future.
Strewth, I can hardly believe it.

Jaycey

African Refugee
I'd like to hear what Snow White and those seven little men got up to and I highly suspect that Humpty was pushed.
As for the big bad wolf...

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
And as for little Miss Muffit having her whey. I think that must be a #metoo moment

Mushroom

Memo to the Prince- don't kiss the snow white person who is unconscious without her permission and let her die.
Now discuss in woke land.
Of course, she could be transgender, fluid or just a lesbian?

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
I'm waiting to see what they cover nonconsensual film/tv series kissing etc scenes with, that'll be the next step......maybe they'll just blur out the nonconsensual bits....bit like they did with someone smoking.

It's an interesting can of worms.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom