Sylvia

Discounted Warehouse Soke
When we were in Altinkum in May someone told us about this warehouse and cannot remember name and location of it in Soke, anyone know please, we want to go and have a look at the furniture in Sept.
Thanks.

Sylvia

Paul or Eileen
what sort of prices are we looking at for Washing machine, fridge freezer, cooker, beds and wardrobes, just a rough idea.
Thanks.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Sylvia, to give you an idea, we spent around £2500 to furnish a three bedroom house, this included;

big fridge freezer
a small hob
washing machine
21" TV with satellite receiver, plus dish etc.
king size bed
double bed
2 single beds
3 dressers
3 wardrobes
linen
curtains

Don't pay for the furniture in full until it has been delivered and fitted properly, you will find it hard to get them back to sort problems out.

Mushtaq

Sylvia

Thanks Mushtag for this info will now give us some idea on what its going to cost us, were did you get you bed furniture from?

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Sylvia, we got the furniture from the big store near the apollo temple, went there with Nazim and Yvonne.

The electrical goods were from Kartel shop, near the Gimma store, again Nazim knows the people there.

You do have to haggle a bit and don't be affraid to ask for discount...

Mushtaq

Sylvia

what discount do i have to ask for? If the fridge/freezer is 400 what would i expect to pay

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Sylvia, here are the prices from what I remember;

big fridge freezer £220
a small hob £30
washing machine £220
21" TV with satellite receiver, plus dish etc. £380
floor standing fan free

I think the total we paid was £855

Mushtaq

Sylvia

Thats great thanks Mushtag, will have to try my haggling skills then if i get our fridge.freezer and washing machine for these prices will be well chuffed.

eileen

oh and paul have you seen the new wear houses at soke 'is past mc donalds there is some new ones dont think any in soke its self but will ask about

Sylvia

Eileen
are they the clothes factory outlets or new ones for furniture, white goods etc.

Sylvia

Mushtag
Did you get your building and contents insurance? if yes who with and what did this cost, thanks this is something else we need to sort out. (as you relise i do not want to spend our entire holiday sorting these things out when we get there) i need to chill

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Sylvia, I have not sorted out the content insurance yet, the building insurance I assumed was sorted out by the agent.

I was going to sort all this out when I go back hopefully in few weeks time.

The insurance is quite a confusing subject from what I have been reading on various forums, so will try to get some proper information on this as soon as I can.

Mushtaq

Top Bottom