Turley

diluted juice
Can any one tell me if they sell diluted juice in Turkey and what is the name for it.

Thanks lizzy :5:

DAVIDO

diluted juice
i do know that you can get packets of tangy, which you add about a litre of water to. it comes in orange lemon cherry and peach flavours , and sold in supermarkets for about 60 trl

davido

diluted juice
i do know that you can get packets of tangy, which you add about a litre of water to. it comes in orange lemon cherry and peach flavours , and sold in supermarkets for about 60 trl

davido

Yes its the same stuff the hotels use in there fruit juice machines so if mixed properly makes up a lovely drink.

crystalclear

DAVIDO

diluted juice
we were bringing a bottle of orange and a bottle of lemon in our case but when we tried it a week ago couldn't believe how refreshing it was.in fact i think tastes better than concentrate ones.they do a bottle one in the supermarkets but to me it is too syrupy.as you say crystalclear hotels use it
davido

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
diluted juice
It is called Visne Aromali Syrup (with squiggle under the S), for example if it is cherry flavour.
1 ltr makes 6 litres. Cost under 2TL.

Ian

Last edited:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
diluted juice
Because of it's intense flavour it is also very good undiluted on ice cream, in smoothies and on yoghurt.
Ian

maggie

diluted juice
If you go into Bim supermarket they have Orange ,Mixed Fruit,and the Cherry flavour syrups.Its in a plastic bottle and its near the coca cola etc fizzy drinks.Do give it a really gud stir and I allways add the water first then the syrup.

Hugs Maggie xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom