Digiturk sports package
How many people,like us,have the Digiturk sports package but maybe only really want Spormax channel with the English and european league games live.Probably everyone out there knows this but just in case some dont,you can have the Spormax channel on its own.We took the Sports package thinking thats how you were supposed to do it,only to find out the other day that you can have Spormax on its own.For someone like us thats great.The Spormax channel costs 10TL,we didn't watch Lig tv,so we save nearly over 30TL a month and still get all the Premiership games and the other european league games.Eurosport 1&2 are part of the ordinary entertainment packages as are some of the other sport channels,so will get them anyway.We think 10TL a month is a bargain.

mariawatson

Digiturk sports package
10 TL is a fantastic bargain - can you please advise if there are any additional install and equipment costs that need to be factored in ?

Digiturk sports package
Doubt if you can get this as a stand alone thing,think it works as an addition to any other package you have already or want to take.Install costs seem to depend on how far you are from the guy doing the installation and what if any sat dishes etc you already have.

johngood

Digiturk sports package
I just phone up when i want to watch it 10 lira a month. I got 6 weeks the last time. Depends who is on.

Top Bottom