Sara-666

Digiturk channels
Has anyone else lost E Entertainment on channel 9 of Digiturk? We were watching it last night, our Digiturk went off saying check our LNB connections about 10pm, we went through the easy installation as asked and channel 9 dissappeared! we now have 168 channels instead of nearly 250 that we could get and are still paying for the same package.

Sara

hijo

in my own clique
Digiturk channels
..thats the reason why i got rid of digiturk ..there was programmes dissapearing every week ..and as you say still paying the same package..:roundgrin

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Digiturk channels
It might be worth re-installing your channels. It's always worthwhile doing it every 2 or 3 months to make sure you've got all that are available

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Digiturk channels
Just checked ours and it's working fine. A while back E! Channel did disappear for a week or so they just reappeared. We also have a separate sattelite system that we use too for when Digiturk is boring us.

Digiturk channels
Hi Sara, The same thing has happened to us a couple of times. We turn everything off pull out the plugs, take out the digiturk card, put it back in turn it all back on and re install with easy install and it usually works. At the moment all the channels are working including E entertainment so if your's still isn't its worth a try.

Digiturk channels
ours is on maybe it needs rebooting take the box to your nearest digiturk shop will only take a few mins..

hijo

in my own clique
Digiturk channels
so hijo if you dont use digiturk what do you use ?

were do i start ..well i have ..dreambox ..with that i get most of the sky channels ..sports movies,itv..ect ..with nilesat i have hundreds of english channels ....also thor ..similar to nilesat but different variations ....and ..FilmOn-TV watch live Television channels broadcasting TV on the Internet. which also gives me most of the uk channels ..bbci bbc2 itv ,itv 2 channel 4 channel 4 plus..they are all free except dreambox ..that cost 700 lira , and no rent to pay on it for a year..then its 300 lira a year after that.. or if you want to download the latest movies ..xtreme bow flex about hgh at xtremespeeds.com or www.supremespeeds.com..or www.boxbz.com the last one you have to be nominated... sad innit ..its not me its my missus she misses her soaps from the uk..:roundgrin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom