sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Digiturk channels gone ?
I usually put on one of the music channels, ie. 442 for background music, but they all seem to have disappeared.
Checked other channels too and there seems to be a lot that have disappeared.
Is it just me or has there a lot of channels gone ?

hijo

in my own clique
Digiturk channels gone ?
...hi Sandpearse...just checked my digiturk ..same as normal ,all the radio channels with the lovely tropical fish backgrounds are ther..the only thing we have lost .is hallmark,ch.13 ..and e.enterainment, ch.9...but they have been ggone for some time..i would contact your dealer ..perhaps these storms and strong winds have shifted your dish...good luck..:music:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Digiturk channels gone ?
Just checked ours too.....all working.

Not being sarcastic but, have you paid your account lately ?

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Digiturk channels gone ?
KKOB, thanks it is paid by standing order, so no problems there.
I do have a lot of my normal channels working, its just a lot have gone missing.
Hmmmm will have to try and get someone out to look at the settings I guess.
Thanks for your quick replies :)

Last edited:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Digiturk channels gone ?
If there is a problem with your box, try switching it off for ten minutes and then restarting.
Ian

jane2005

Can't get enough
Digiturk channels gone ?
There's on option on there where you can scan for new channels and it will find them all again. I bet you miss those little fish swimming about.

paddye17

Digiturk channels gone ?
Yes! Shame we can't get Wimbledon live on Digiturk. Suspect the BBC has exclusive rights. I listen to it on Radio 5 - no problem picking up BBC radio in Turkey via the web (click on listen live):

BBC - Radio 5 live

hijo

in my own clique
Digiturk channels gone ?
.. i don,t watch it but would,nt have a problem watching it on bbci player using IP address hider,its not live but the next best thing..also box.bz.....:37:

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Digiturk channels gone ?
Ian Thanks ,I have tried switching off for ten minutes, taken card out all night last night! and still the same!
Jane, I will try scanning for missing channels tonight, fingers crossed that works, because yes, it is the little fishes that I am missing as well as the music!!! LOL
Sandra

Great, Thanks Jane, I ran the installation and all the channels are back on now!
Can now watch my little fishes again! lol
Sandra

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom