KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Digiturk - Again
We lost Digiturk completely about an hour ago. I've done all the usual checks to get it back on.

Anyone else having problems with it ?

dalyansteve

Digiturk - Again
It is obviously them again, tried phoning but could not get through! Now we seem to be getting some sort of signal.

Digiturk - Again
And us. think it must be a network problem as we can get the sound on some channels but no picture. Just have to wait and see. Frustrating though, as I don't want to miss Gordon Ramsay, but my hubby will be chuffed.

Digiturk - Again
Ours is back to in Mahmutlar Thank Goodness I couldn"t have stood my husband sulking if he hadn"t been able to watch Manchester United match!!! haha

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Digiturk - Again
Hurray !

I was getting a bit panicky in case they showed a "now for something extra" that I didn't know off by heart ! :lol:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Digiturk - Again
Hurray !

I was getting a bit panicky in case they showed a "now for something extra" that I didn't know off by heart ! :lol:

If I see those about the Royal family one more time I will scream.

JTN

Alanya Property Owner
Digiturk - Again
Hi Guys,

Sorry to repeat what has already said elsewhere no doubt, but here goes anyway, what English channels do you get, what do need to receive Digiturk and how much does it cost. Please dont send me on a wild goose chase around the forums - I await comment from Andy Chapman.

Only joking Andy (if you are reading this).

Thanks

John

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Digiturk - Again
You should have a local Digiturk agent / installer in or near Alanya. They'll take care of installing a dish and supplying you with a box, remote control and the necessary leads. You'll have to get prices for the installation and the various packages from them.

The only actual English channels you get are BBC Prime (soon to be re-named BBC Entertainment) and BBC World News. Then, depending on what package you buy you'll get a whole load of English language stations mainly from the USA.

JTN

Alanya Property Owner
Digiturk - Again
Thanks,

Its the last bastion that will convince my wife to move to Turkey. She cant live without eastenders etc. We are four years away from moving but need to keep up with events, if its cheap enough we will get it installed.

Again thanks.

John

saffie

Saffie
Digiturk - Again
Hurray !

Ha ha ha.......my little dog jumps up,then howls the apartment down every time that comes on.........errrr......she does the same with bargain hunt,cash in the attic,only fools and horses,antique roadshow,yada yada yada.........

BEZ

Digiturk - Again
We have the economy package 22 lira a month- there is enough for us but we dont live there, if your there all the time you would probably be best going for the higher package but lots of info on this site.

hijo

in my own clique
Digiturk - Again
Thanks,

Its the last bastion that will convince my wife to move to Turkey. She cant live without eastenders etc. We are four years away from moving but need to keep up with events, if its cheap enough we will get it installed.

Again thanks.

John

if your missus wants to watch eastenders and corrie ..just log onto Campbells Outdoor Challenge The Sport of Filming Hunts and its free ....when you log on press skip.the press all the LO selections..:Flower:

hijo

in my own clique
Digiturk - Again
srry mods blocked this ..hav,nt a clue why..change the address:Flower:

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Digiturk - Again
Mine is working now but yesterday it was off for a few hours. It has done it 3 times in recent weeks. Luckily we have another system too.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom