Madwife

Digi Camera Problems
Can anyone help me find out what I've done to my camera card? I have a Fuji Finepix Z20 and have a 2GB SD card in it. I've been using this combination for about 18 months. Was happily snapping away but then one day last week when I switched the camera on I got the message 'card protected' and it wouldn't let me use it. Couldn't even go into the camera menu. I've bought a new 1GB SD card which is working fine.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks, Lynne

celebi

Digi Camera Problems
have you had the card out of the camera ?
on my old camera the memory card had a little slide bit on it
when moved it locked the memory card and wouldn't let anything be added or
removed from it.
hope this helps

Madwife

Digi Camera Problems
have you had the card out of the camera ?
on my old camera the memory card had a little slide bit on it
when moved it locked the memory card and wouldn't let anything be added or
removed from it.
hope this helps
Brilliant. That's got it sorted! Didn't even know that that slide switch existed. Thanks a lot Celebi, you certainly are a kind 'gentleman'

Lynne

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Digi Camera Problems
We suffered the same problem with a Fuji Finepix a few years ago. Took us days to work it out :dooh:

ted j

Digi Camera Problems
Thanks Celebi I've had problems with our digital camera lately so i took my memory card out, no slide, but putting it back in, it worked the card mustn't have been in and locked right. Ted

Digi Camera Problems
Well I never, I have never had a problem of this nature but if I ever do, I will be able to fix it. I have always got mine out and had never noticed the slider bit.
Thanks for that.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom