carolk

R.I.P
Didim Design Group Lose - Finally!! Golden Beach is free.
I feel this news should not be buried in the ongoing thread but deserves a spot of its own.

Didim Design Group have lost their court case against the land owner, he has been given 52 empty properties on Golden Beach Complex as final payment. There is no right to appeal this decision as time has run out.

At last the stranglehold has been broken. Congratulations to everyone who has fought so valiantly at such a great cost to their health and pockets.

I wish peace for all concerned, may you enjoy your well earned victory.

Onward and upward. x

Last edited:

akbukowl

does this mean purchasers will receive their Tapu's on the remaining part of the site leaving the properties passed to the landowner to be either sold or negotiated with by the original buyers? anyway it sounds like progress and for all those who have denied the reallity of the land owners claims a ver big wake up call

carolk

R.I.P
does this mean purchasers will receive their Tapu's on the remaining part of the site leaving the properties passed to the landowner to be either sold or negotiated with by the original buyers? anyway it sounds like progress and for all those who have denied the reallity of the land owners claims a ver big wake up call

Exactly!

There should be no reason that Tapus can not be issued as this was the problem, the land owner said he hadn't been paid for the land!! WAKE UP CALL FOR THE NON-BELIEVERS! He hadnt - he now has!. I hope this will bring everyone together at last.

Hi Carol.

Got to say you are correct again.
Every Golden Beach Complex buyer must now stand up tp be counted at Golden Beach Complex.
The hard work is nearly done.
The time as come for al Golden Beach Complex buyers to pick up the tempo and and move forward to claim their properties on Golden Beach Complex.

Regrds Esther Mofet.

Exactly!
There should be no reason that Tapus can not be issued as this was the problem, the land owner said he hadn't been paid for the land!! WAKE UP CALL FOR THE NON-BELIEVERS! He hadnt - he now has!. I hope this will bring everyone together at last.

Sarahlou

This is wonderful news and I hope you all get your tapus as quickly as possible. It gives me great heart that this has happened. Congratulations to those of you who have fought so hard for so long, at last all your efforts appear to be coming to fruition.

northpole

The Penguin Rules
And those that went against the one's fought so hard for what is rightfully theirs.Will they finally admit they were wrong all along and apologize to Esther Moffet and others that fought for the deeds on their behalf.
lf they don't.Then they are not worthy of nothing

alison09400

Am I correct in assuming that this is a result of the long running court case between Mr Akyel and DDG Builders...and not the case between GBC residents and DDG Builders?

Great news for the buyers on GBC who can now hopefully make a start to actually owning their properties and having a legal, well-run and enjoyable complex.

What a great way to start off the year :)

scotssteve

Am I correct in assuming that this is a result of the long running court case between Mr Akyel and DDG Builders...and not the case between GBC residents and DDG Builders?

Great news for the buyers on GBC who can now hopefully make a start to actually owning their properties and having a legal, well-run and enjoyable complex.

What a great way to start off the year :)

Yes Alison it was the landowner V DDG

Well done, time to look forwards though, not back. Those who fought so hard may not feel they always had the full support of all of the owners, but best start with a clean slate and move on.

We got our HC yesterday after a battle with the builders, so I know how you are feeling.

parrot

Congratulations to all concerned,I hope this will lead the way for others to get justice and obtain their properties that have been stolen from them.

alison09400

Congratulations to all concerned,I hope this will lead the way for others to get justice and obtain their properties that have been stolen from them.

Nothing has been sorted yet for the buyers on GBC.

Hopefully now more will be willing to meet with the landowner and discuss their Tapus...Esther Moffet and scotsteve have been asking them to do for quite a while now but their suggestions were met with quite a bit of rejection.

bickern

Just a thought but had anyone paid the builder for the properties that have been handed to the landowner. It is great news for those that will now get their Tapu but I can't help but think that the landowner now owns some properties that were bought and paid for or the builders took deposits on.

Carol do you know the position on this?

kale

I,m sat here frozen to the spot ; thank goodness these people have won the right to now move on with there lives , beleive me when i say i know you have all been to H..L and back ,
Kale (yvonne)
:cheer2::yipee::yipee::clap:
CONGRATULATIONS

Latest Posts

Top Bottom