Avebob

Didim Aqua Park
Hi, I am bringing my 11 year old granddaughter out for half term, 26th Oct.
Can anyone tell me if the Aqua Park is still open until end of October. I have tried emails to them, visited their web site but it doesn't say anything about when it closes.
I could ring I suppose but wondered if anyone had any info.

Thanks
:hmm:

Avebob

Didim Aqua Park
Thanks, thats solved that then. When is this area going to extend facilities into October? Flights still going in, temp. still good. Apparently you can still see the dolphines at Adaland but everything else is shut.

Surely I'm not the only one who comes over in October!!!!!
Usually everything I need is open, but this time with bringing my Granddaughter it looks as though there won't be anything I can treat her to. Looks as though we will be swimming all day for a week!!!

BW
Avril

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Didim Aqua Park
:-( Hmmmm well it may not be a healthy outdoor activity but how about the bowling alley at the Elegance Hotel on Third Beach? Might keep her amused for a little while.

leylaasena

Didim Aqua Park
And there's go-carting up at Mavişehir.

You could do some diving maybe or snorkling with the diving school.
A dolphin-spotting boat trip - we have a pod of dolphins in our bay now apparently.
Visit a fews ruins.
Have a Turkish Bath.

And lots of SHOPPİNG !!!!!!!

Avebob

Didim Aqua Park
Boat trip sounds good, not sure she would appreciate ruins (probably thinks she's going on holiday with one!). We both love shopping though and diving might be a possibility.

Cheers both for suggestions

Avril

Latest Posts

Top Bottom