jakebeak

Didim Animal Shelter
Hi there

Can anyone tell me where the shelter in Didim is please? I know it's somewhere off the Akbuk Road (or so I'm told). I know where the Opet garage is. Is it near there? Thank you!

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Didim Animal Shelter
Head out of Didim on the Akbuk Road and when you come to the end of where the new palm trees have been errected in the middle of the road it's your 2nd right. Follow the road and after a few hundred metres there is a sharp bend. At this sharp bend look to your left and there is the Shelter.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Didim Animal Shelter
Another more familiar way to you may be this:
Head out of Altinkum along Ataturk Boulevard until you get to the first roundabout where you will need to turn right (you will see a pool shop and Dizayn Estate agents).
Carry along this road and you will get to another roundabout which is outside the hospital and you will see a chemist on your left. Go straight ahead at this roundabout. You will pass the buss station and the market on your left and will shortly come to a v in the road where you will want to stickto the right. In a vouple of hundred metres you will see the sharp bend to the left ahead. On this bend, right infront of you is gates to what looks like an industrial estate. I am sure there is also a sign for the shelter. You have arrived at your destination.

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Didim Animal Shelter
Good directions Lyndsey. Open from 8.00-11.45am then 1.30-5.00pm

jakebeak

Didim Animal Shelter
Thanks Lyndsey and Val for your help. We will go and visit the shelter tomorrow. Can't wait to see the dogs!

Phil Johns

Kennels & Pet Transporter
Didim Animal Shelter
I hope you find what you are looking for there personally I have always found it a heart wrenchng experience as I have always had at least one who has given me THE LOOK! and I really can't take any more animals on, so trying to do our bit we are having a Jumble Sale tomorrow and will be donating proceeds to the Friends of Didim animals so please come to the sale in the Belediye Salon in the park at Yenihisar. Sale starts at 12 so come along and bring any like minded friends who may want to bargain hunt.

Cheers!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom