ted j

Did You Vote For EU
I Was Just Wondering, With All The Deceit And Underhandedness At Westminster Whether The EU Vote Quite A Few Years Ago Was Rigged I Didn't Vote To Go In The EU , And Neither Did Most Of My Customers, (I Asked Over A 6 Month Period . Only 2 Said They Voted "Yes") . How Did You Vote, And Would You Change Your Mind Now. Ted

akbukowl

Did You Vote For EU
i voted yes and would again .time is now opportune to reform parliament reduce mp's by 50% increase powers of local councils learn from scotland and introduce some form of devolution in the english counties.

cokdeli

cokdeli
Did You Vote For EU
I voted no and would again.

I have just had a BNP leaflet through my door, which states talking about the CONservatives...

'Meanwhile, they want to expand the EU to include such backward countries as Turkey and Georgia which will result in yet more unwanted immigration.

I found that quite disturbing or should I just ignore the ignorance?

cokdeli

chris

Did You Vote For EU
I voted no and would do so again just can't see what we have gained from being in. It seems it's just another money making machine for the politicians.

PASH

Did You Vote For EU
I was just speaking with my mother on this subject as i was too young to vote in the 70's. She and my late father both voted yes, but not for what we have now, they voted purley on the basis of military and trade links. They certainly did not vote for this enlarged Europe where 70% of all our laws are made by Brussels and an open door policy on immagration.

Did You Vote For EU
I voted No,and would do so again,if the terms that UK accepted to enter EU were the same as they were at the time of the vote

teresa

Free Thinker
Did You Vote For EU
This was my first vote and nobody voted to go into the EU. In 1975 it was a referendum on whether to remain in the European Union/Common Market. We were already in it.

I did vote no at the time and I would prefer not to be in it. However, I am not sure whether at this stage I would vote to come out. I would need to know a lot more.

I have just considered that I probably voted no because I didn't like olive oil and garlic - I am sure it was well reasoned at the time. 30 years later my tastes have changed and possibly my views.

Last edited:

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
Did You Vote For EU
In 1975 the vote was a referendum whether or not the UK should remain a member of "EEC Common market" which was all about easier trading links, not the EU who wants to take over all that we do
Pete

Latest Posts

Top Bottom