Sinan666

Did this girl like me, or were her friends making fun of me?
I was at a Turkish cultural center, (I was 16 at the time) and I saw this girl I had never seen before. I had a bit of a crush on her. I said Hi, how are you, what's your name, all that stuff, and found out she had just moved from Turkey. I left, and was later walking by when her friends were shouting "Melike wants to talk to you, Melike wants to talk to you!!!!" Melike was trying to shush them. I went over, and said, "what is it?" She nervously said, "uh...nothing...."
keep in mind, I had a bad reputation and was known for being creepy, and I was kind strange due to having autism.
were they making fun of me, or were they hinting melike liked me?

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
I think Melike was too shy to speak with you herself directly, so her friends were asking you to talk with her... obviously she fancied you! So, what was the result? x Angela in Side x

Sinan666

I think Melike was too shy to speak with you herself directly, so her friends were asking you to talk with her... obviously she fancied you! So, what was the result? x Angela in Side x
Not much really, failed to capitalize on it, in fact, not only did I walk away after she said, "uh...nothing..." I later came back and told an awkward joke about my beard which I feel may have sealed my chances............."I know why you called me here...you like my beard!" they didn't laugh. stupid autistic me. always making things worse.

Sinan666

not only that, but her religious parents don't let her date anyway. most likely. and i don't see her that much. but that may change soon, because my mother said we may start visiting them, and they don't practice gender segregation. also, i suppose if i got older, and she still liked me, i could 'court' her. (Islamic dating)

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
not only that, but her religious parents don't let her date anyway. most likely. and i don't see her that much. but that may change soon, because my mother said we may start visiting them, and they don't practice gender segregation. also, i suppose if i got older, and she still liked me, i could 'court' her. (Islamic dating)

Go gently .. it's always better to want something that you don't have than to have something that you don't want.

Jaycey

African Refugee
but, jaycey, do you think my beard joke ruined it?

If you are seeking a life partner then it's important to share a similar sense of humour so maybe it wasn’t such a perfect match.

Keep on looking, plenty more pebbles on the beach - sometimes it’s better to travel hopefully than to arrive.

Maisie

How old are you? In September 2016 you were posting about a 12 year old who had rejected you. You said then you were 17 years old (currently) and - again - you were at a Turkish festival.

Do you have the secret of getting younger each year? If so, do please share.

Maisie

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Why ask advice from mainly non Turkish Christians , are there not Turkish websites you can ask ?

Are there not Turkish / American websites to ask upon.

Wasting your time on here , whomsoever you are.

Steve

Sinan666

I was 16 BEFORE September 2016. so the interest in melike is on and off and back on. possibly off again.

Sinan666

How old are you? In September 2016 you were posting about a 12 year old who had rejected you. You said then you were 17 years old (currently) and - again - you were at a Turkish festival.

Do you have the secret of getting younger each year? If so, do please share.

Maisie
To be more clear, I was 16 right before sometime in march 2016. I'm 18 now. but I'm not going to say when in march due to privacy concerns.

Does this girl like me ? This is a question I ask myself every time I look at the wife.

I still haven't figured out the answer and I am afraid of exploring the question too much in case I get reported for sexual harassment.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom