chater

Did the Earth move??
Morning all,
Just sitting here minding my own business and I'm sure the earth moved! Either that or one too many beers last night. Anyone else in Side at the moment to back me up on this? First time for me!!

val2661

Did the Earth move??
Hi Chater

I'm along the road from you in Avsallar and yes the earth did move. Strongest one I've felt since I moved here two years ago. The furniture shook and a couple of ornaments fell off the shelf!

Val

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Did the Earth move??
Alan That website is fasinating I never realise that there are so many tremors every day across the world.

Thanks for the info

eve

Did the Earth move??
Felt in it Yesiloz - about 25km east of Alanya - about 8.10 am by my reckoning. Made the dog jump too!!!

angiesco

Did the Earth move??
I heard on the radio it was 5.6, ı was busy running around getting the kids ready for school, so ı didn't feel it.

Angie.

L

les&Tasha

Did the Earth move??
We felt this too in Alanya. Eldest daughter came running to me shouting "The Flat is going giddy!"

zozatky

Did the Earth move??
:gathering
I heard on the radio it was 5.6, ı was busy running around getting the kids ready for school, so ı didn't feel it.

Angie.
Thats some powerfull radio you got there!!! If it can pick up earthquakes .

Did the Earth move??
thats the strongest tremor ive felt in Alanya in 15 years..and it lasted about a minute certainly not 5.4 unles it was that strength out at sea..at first i thought the neighbours were having a good time.......
its still scarey however strong or how long it lasts

val2661

Did the Earth move??
Shirley, theTV started to move on the unit and the Christmas tree started to dance across the floor I felt quite silly when it stopped as I was gripping on to the tv and the Christmas tree. So glad it wasn't more serious as I could have been killed if the wall unit holding the TV had fell on me!

Val

Ricey

Did the Earth move??
hi , just found this site after googling the earth tremer , Yer we deffo felt it around 08.15 and it was quite scarey . We live in Side and have done for 3 years and never felt one before .
Where are people going for new year in the Side area? take care...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom