KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Did The Earth Move For You ?
There was an earthquake in the Med southeast of Rhodes at around 17.04 today measuring 5.9 on the Richter scale followed by 3 quite strong aftershocks.

Worldwide Earthquake Information

Last edited:

maggie

Ow the lovelley Ms Who was going to Rhodes today I wonder if it was her arriving.L.ol.

sorry Kym was joking.

hugs Maggie xx

M

Mack

We had a little jiggle in Antalya...............felt the quake a bit too :)

I was always told animals knew they were coming, in all the quakes Ive been in here, including the 5.7 that rocked the bed across the room in Fethiye years ago, my 2 cats and dog slept through the whole thing, load of rubbish i reckon :)

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Don't worry M'am, us poor folk at the bottom of the valley took the force out of it for you. :lol:

Harem

I've cliqued
Never feel any tremors up here!!! Is that sad, or what??

There have actually been 11 instances of seismic activity in that area today, the latest at 18.48.10 this evening, magnitude 3.9 at a depth of 5.7 kilometres.

Last edited:

abla

Nope.Marmaris based and sat at my desk in the office and not a twitch!

saffie

Saffie
Yep!!! Felt quite a long rumbling here in Marmaris. My dog sat up.........yawned and went back to sleep so I figured if she wasn't concerned neither would I be.:roundgrin

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
To be perfectly honest, I didn't feel it either. I was out in the garden with my MP3 player on, watering the plants.

Mrs KKOB came out and said "did you feel that? " "Feel what ?" I said.

It didn't even disturb the dogs.

abla

KKOB have a look at the scaremongers on aktuelmarmaris.com
Hmmmm!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubskar

Hisaranou Fethiye at that time - I didn't feel a thing but some did. My friend was having a little sway about on her sofa (lucky girl). Anyway couldn't find any news about it at the time.

dalyansteve

I felt a little rumble at my desk and the little pole things on the blinds were swaying for a while afterwards, don't know why Carla did not notice.

ZiaCa'

I felt a little rumble at my desk and the little pole things on the blinds were swaying for a while afterwards, don't know why Carla did not notice.

Normally I would notice an earthquake! Must have been distracted as I was pushing my friend's girls on the swings at the park.....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom