dream

Dream
Dialer BEWARE!!
Just call 0800 1692007 to get your free guide

Yes a way of advertising for this company so the thread is now dialer Beware!

by Kalkandiver
Re: free guide to buying in Turkey worth £5.95
Well ,Well ,what you get is a letter saying there has been a delay in printing and literarature will be sent out in due course . In the meantime look at our website to buy property in turkey and elsewhere. Lucky me , the company is going to be in contact again with brochures !!!!!!! What was it about advertising on the site.???

Last edited by a moderator:

Carolyn

Dialer BEWARE!!

Thanks Dream. Just ordered my copy.

brenda

brenda
Dialer BEWARE!!

will need to phone and order , do you know if this is the same guide advertised on turkish homes website or is it a different one?

Dialer BEWARE!!

Well ,Well ,what you get is a letter saying there has been a delay in printing and literarature will be sent out in due course . In the meantime look at our website to buy property in turkey and elsewhere. Lucky me , the company is going to be in contact again with brochures !!!!!!! What was it about advertising on the site.???

lorraine

Non Active Member
Dialer BEWARE!!

Hmmmm.. thanks for that piece of advice, unfortunately here in Turkey the 0800 number does not work so could not check it out. but it is a way of advertising or fraudulently getting "joe Public" to look at the site. not a good practise I agree.

I will leave the post with the number with "dialer beware" in the thread.

Thanks again for highlighting this.

lorraine

Non Active Member
Dialer BEWARE!!
Sorry I should say 0800 do work but it is not free and will appear on your telephone bill, be warned! also some 0800 holders block calls from outside the UK.

But back to this subject free booklet with a value of £5.95 then stating that they have none left and agent will be contacting you is still a NO NO..:27:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom