Phil Johns

Kennels & Pet Transporter
Diabetic how to get insulin supplies
I am Insulin dependent diabetic. my wife was over at are new home last month while there she made an enquiry at ecsane(good Eh)/chemist ref insulin availabilty he told her mine was not in supply as we intend to relocate next year it is obvouisly of some concern as I don't want to come back to the UK every 6 mths. anyone in this boat insulins are Humlin S cartridges and lantis in pen if around and cost.
Phil

merlin

Phil, the chemist next door to our offices will talk to the wholesalers tomorrow - hopefully we will have some good news for you.

Merv!

merlin

This is the info I received Phil. Hope its of some use.

Humulin R 34.31 Lira

Humulin M 34.15 Lira

Humulin N 34.15 Lira

Lontus Optipen 122 Lira

This all means nothing to me so please excuse my ignorance.

Merv!

Phil Johns

Kennels & Pet Transporter
Merv
Thanks again, when ever possible could you find out if this is by the pack of 5 cartridges at a time please I would'nt expect you to know what it means any how because its all very boring!! did you get this info from a local eczane? Thanks again for your help. Do you run a property bisiness there on the Aegean?
Regards
Phil

merlin

Phil Johns said:
Merv
Thanks again, when ever possible could you find out if this is by the pack of 5 cartridges at a time please I would'nt expect you to know what it means any how because its all very boring!! did you get this info from a local eczane? Thanks again for your help. Do you run a property bisiness there on the Aegean?
Regards
Phil

Phil - I will ask again this morning and get back to you. I enquired at a friends chemist in Kusadasi.

Phil Johns said:
Thanks again for your help. Do you run a property bisiness there on the Aegean?

Yes Phil - a property company and travel agency in Kusadasi.

Merv!

merlin

Phil Johns said:
Merv
Regards
Phil

Phil

All the medicines listed are packs of 6 cartridges.

Merv!

pebble

Phil, my husband is a pharmacist in Bodrum, and most of the foreigners come to him because he speaks fluent english but mainly because he goes out of his way to make sure he can find the right meds for his patients, he will go so far as alling your doctor and discussing options if what you need isnt available in turkey.
Where are you moving to?

jayne

Just read this thread, my dad ran out of insuliun in August this year and all we didi was go to the local doctors and he wrote out a prescription to take to the chemist.
we aois aboiut 40 mil for a 6pk
It was very easy.
Jayne

Latest Posts

Top Bottom