bebs

Detox
Been given these Detox patches that you put on your feet overnight,anyone ever tried them? -Bebs

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Detox
Well you are still alive , that's a relief. Have you tried them yet. ?

Jeannie

bebs

Detox
No, they are meant to turn black and remove toxins .Going to try them tonight badly needed .-Bebs

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Detox
Let us know how you get on , i think i need a rocket up my **** to get going today.

Jeannie

Tess

Detox
I had a detox done once where you put your feet in water etc in a foot bath, the water turned all black. You need to drink lots of water after.
Jeannie, I had a bad stomach last night, took Milk of Magnesia, no need for a rocket or dynamite after a good slug of that. LOL!!!!

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Detox
I've not got a bad tummy or anything like that , i've just no energy, i feel like a big fat oaf, lol

Jeannie :eek:hwell:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Detox
Are we going to have a slimming competition then girls, lol

Jeannie {OH FAT ONE]

debmax

Detox
I've tried the Detox patches that you put on your feet. I got them from the Avon catalogue.

I was amazed at how Black they were the next morning. But only used them twice. Felt ok though but was told that water is the best thing to Detox :bounce:

Debra

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Detox
I'm feeling a little tight around my middle body, lol. Had a good walk this morning, been sorting the house out, now into my ironing. Oh how I wish Des lived nearer to me right now, he loves ironing.

Any of you girls up for a health farm holiday, we'd cause mayhem with the detox bath, lol. I bet mine would be the blackest, hehe.

Tess

Detox
Are we going to have a slimming competition then girls, lol

Jeannie {OH FAT ONE]

Maybe not a competition, but slimming for me a total CERT!!!! No other option else have to change my name to Bessie Bunter :evil::evil::evil:

hijo

in my own clique
Detox
..tried the nicotine patch a few years ago ..had to give it up, could,nt breath properly with it stuck over my mouth ..but it worked ..could,nt get a fag in my mouth..:gulme:

Detox
I'm sure they did a bit on watch dog or some other program about those detox foot baths and patches the verdict was that they are just a gimmick. All we really need is fresh simple food and lots of water to drink......back to W.W for me tomorrow.

I expect I will have alcohol withdrawal symptoms.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Detox
Maybe a colonic irrigation would be better than a detox?

Well we're starting our normal health food fest tomorrow. I hardly ever use pre-prepared/packed meals, enjoy doing them myself, with plenty of fresh veggies etc. It doesn't harm us to overeat now and then. Today I'm being very lazy and doing a Corned Beef Stew, it's smelling good as it's nurturing on the hob. Fresh crusty bread with it too, yummy. It'll go down very nicely on this cold frosty day out there.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom