hammers

detached properties
hi all,We have been looking for a detached property that is a short walk to the yali village but it appears that they are in short supply we do prefer to have our own garden and pool,does anyone know of any for sale of this descrption,we are moving to yalikavac in september and have a budget of 150 thousand euros thanyou.

tomc1984

detached properties
There is a duplex for sale on our small site, and one appartment either for rent or sale as far as I know, right behind the market in Yalikavak, the ones with the funny windows people know them as, Intelligent Homes. 5 properties around a shared pool. Very central. PM me for more info. No I am not on commision, just would like to see the site filled.

detached properties
Hammers,If I were you I would not put budget on an open forum, there are lots of properties around that price and for alot less, so settle for a while and have a good look around before you decide.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
detached properties
Hi Hammers, if you type in the search area "3 bed villa in yalikavak village", there is one for sale, don't know if it has been sold, but it looks a beautiful villa.

hammers

detached properties
hi ken, i will take your advice,but i was feeling out the market to see if it was possible to get a stand alone villa with its own garden it will be our main residence,cheers

hammers

detached properties
Hi Hammers, if you type in the search area "3 bed villa in yalikavak village", there is one for sale, don't know if it has been sold, but it looks a beautiful villa.
hi tried what you said and i saw one on the google page but the page could not be found,thanks anyway

JML

detached properties
Have sent you a PM re a very nice detached in its own garden and with a pool.

hammers

detached properties
keep em coming guys its keeping me amused cheers,i really mean detached and private pool and close to the village,staggering distance would be good,we will look at all properties that match this criteria.cheers

Last edited:

val2661

detached properties
If you were looking in the Alanya area I am selling my stand alone detached villa which has own grounds and private pool for what it has cost me so far with land and build cost only. The garden still needs landscaping, but this is no big deal. It is 20 minutes from the new Gazipasa Airport.

Val

hammers

detached properties
we are definately wanting to buy in yali because we already have an apartment so if anyone knows of any nice villas within walking to the village with its own pool and garden i will look at them all when we come over permanently in september.cheers send a pm please

Latest Posts

Top Bottom