DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE-advice wanted
My husband is being wooed away by someone who can make better apple crumble than me. She's tempting him with her cinnamon and sultanas and I'm in desperate straits. You know who you are :122ia:LOL
So ladies what's your suggestion please, help needed !!!!

Tess

I say make a pie instead of a crumble!!!
Are you serious Cathy ????

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
She tempted him with 'er treacle tarts and 'er tasty 'olemeal bread,
And when he saw the size of 'er hot meat pies
It very near turned 'is 'ead.......

C

Serious? my marriage is crumbling about my ears, do you think I have grounds for divorce ? and thanks for the advice Thingthong but I lost my cherries a long time ago.

Last edited:

Tess

Not sure if you are serious Cathy, but if he was impressed by someone's better crumble, I'd say let him run on !!!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Make a good meat an Potato pie Followed by Treacle suet pudding add bailys to the custard Large portions , He won't want seconds or her crumble

Your not serious are you ????

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
My husband is being wooed away by someone who can make better apple crumble than me. She's tempting him with her cinnamon and sultanas and I'm in desperate straits. You know who you are :122ia:LOL
So ladies what's your suggestion please, help needed !!!!

proper knock her out! teach her a lesson!... then throw sultanas n cinamon on her mixed with water!.... she will learn that way! :):love:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
After he's ate the potato pie and the treacle suet thing , i doubt he'd be able for anything else lol

Jeannie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom