oldfogy

Just passing through
Deportee taken from flight protests.
Maybe they should have also deported the rest of the family along with their bread winner, instead of leaving the UK government to now probably carry on and keep them in a lifestyle they are unaccustomed to.

bickern

This is where the snowflakes and PC brigade will lead us. The victims will have their rights eroded because we can't be seen to be upsetting the perpetrators rights and feelings; oh no, shock, horror.

evo80

I bet the guy who kicked up the most noise will get some stick from people he knows when they read the reason why the somali guy was being deported.

Nothing shocks me anymore, this type of issue isn't just restricted to the UK. Maybe government(s) might twig on, don't put deportees on commercial flights, wait for a full load & use a military plane.
I also think once the decision is made to deport, from that point on the deportee should be held in custody. Not sure if that already happens here but its certainly not the case in all European countries. Some whilst waiting appeal or on bail have gone on to commit crimes.

Re the passengers. A law should be introduced, making it clear, you unnecessarily delay the plane, you pay financially for that delay.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
This is where the snowflakes and PC brigade will lead us. The victims will have their rights eroded because we can't be seen to be upsetting the perpetrators rights and feelings; oh no, shock, horror.

How do you know whom it was who complained , all you do is illustrate your prejudices and ignorance . Looked like a plane full of snowflaks says Daily Mail , what does a snowflake look like ?

What tosh.

Steve

Last edited:

bickern

How do you know whom it was who complained , all you do is illustrate your prejudices and ignorance . Looked like a plane full of snowflaks says Daily Mail , what does a snowflake look like ?

What tosh.

Steve

Looks like you're showing your Corbynista credentials as usual. You are the one that constantly shows ignorance and would no doubt have been one of the passengers shouting out in order to protect the scums rights.

Did my post say I knew who complained, did my post not just make a general statement?

Tip: Try digesting what you quote before commenting on it because amongst other things it highlights your "prejudices and ignorance".

As usual Steve, you engage fingers before brain. Now you will no doubt come back with your usual diatribe that no one will understand but can't be bothered to ask you to explain.

Last edited:

evo80

I know who complained as its been well documented over here in all the news ,But its not right I include those reports.

Could've ended somewhat differently if those doing their job told the passengers what he was actually being deported for. Of course, that's not allowed. Protest by all means but make sure you know the facts. Fact being he was to be deported.

As said, keep these deportees off commercial flights.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Looks like you're showing your Corbynista credentials as usual. You are the one that constantly shows ignorance and would no doubt have been one of the passengers shouting out in order to protect the scums rights.

Did my post say I knew who complained, did my post not just make a general statement?

Tip: Try digesting what you quote before commenting on it because amongst other things it highlights your "prejudices and ignorance".

As usual Steve, you engage fingers before brain. Now you will no doubt come back with your usual diatribe that no one will understand but can't be bothered to ask you to explain.

No Norman it was your post , not just a link or quote in parenthesis , your words reflecting your prejudices .

So tell us all what does a snowflake , let alone a plane full of snowflakes look like , to an expert such as you ?

You right wing agit props are being found out , mainly by the stupidity of your own hand .

Old , weary , blame game thinking , via political bigoted profiling , your like have had their day and their sway . The Daily Mail is disappearing fast as they alienate younger generations , no future there .

Steve

The next deportee to be put on a commercial plane, will not maybe get the sympathy they deserve. I dare say some do deserve sympathy but that fella has spent most of it for them.
TBF people to be deported have ALL the excuses to remain from the get go, the latest being, call on the passengers.........that's been used & highlighted now. Save breath & enjoy the on board film.

oldfogy

Just passing through
The next deportee to be put on a commercial plane, will not maybe get the sympathy they deserve. I dare say some do deserve sympathy but that fella has spent most of it for them.
TBF people to be deported have ALL the excuses to remain from the get go, the latest being, call on the passengers.........that's been used & highlighted now. Save breath & enjoy the on board film.

on board film? when were you last on a plane?

bickern

No Norman it was your post , not just a link or quote in parenthesis , your words reflecting your prejudices .

So tell us all what does a snowflake , let alone a plane full of snowflakes look like , to an expert such as you ?

You right wing agit props are being found out , mainly by the stupidity of your own hand .

Old , weary , blame game thinking , via political bigoted profiling , your like have had their day and their sway . The Daily Mail is disappearing fast as they alienate younger generations , no future there .

Steve

No Steve, my views are not being found out, I think my views are well known the same as your Corbynista views are.

Snowflakes are not tagged visually so silly question to pose me really of what they look like. Google will be quite happy to inform you of the accepted definition of what a snowflake is perceived to believe or practice and it is that standard definition I refer to.

My post followed by your post.

What tosh.

Steve

You asked "How do you know whom it was who complained", and I asked where did I say I knew?

"Looked like a plane full of snowflaks says Daily Mail" why are you asking me, how would I know, try asking the author?

They actually wrote "But when video of the protest was published by MailOnline, hundreds of readers expressed their outrage.

One wrote: ‘The police should have been called and all the passengers who were interfering should have been arrested and removed from the plane.’

Another user said: ‘Looked like a plane full of snowflakes.’ And a third pointed out: ‘Now it will cost a lot more to fly the man back on a private charter! Well done silly interfering, self-seeking, do-gooding idiots!’"

I took you asking me as rhetorical but as you have repeated it I guess not, (unless you somehow thought I was that "Another user". Do'h!)

You refer to "your like have had their day", I think it is your credentials that are coming to the fore here. You just prove my post more and more. (if you can actually understand it, but a clue is "go look in a mirror")

I will now desist from commenting further because I think you have proved my point for me and it would only serve to send the thread further off topic to comment on you further.

Last edited:
Do-gooders can often be just as big a threat to national security as any terrorist.

What it openly showed people is just how wrong we can all be. I'm sure most if not all of us have heard the stories X, Y or Z gets deported & leaves a family behind. Maybe the details/reasons are kept quiet for the deportees families own safety & even his own.
I don't know the details of this fella & TBH I don't want to. He will though be deported & hopefully it will warn other potential villains. The gate for leaving the UK is bigger than the gate of entry.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
No Steve, my views are not being found out, I think my views are well known the same as your Corbynista views are.

Snowflakes are not tagged visually so silly question to pose me really of what they look like. Google will be quite happy to inform you of the accepted definition of what a snowflake is perceived to believe or practice and it is that standard definition I refer to.

My post followed by your post.

You asked "How do you know whom it was who complained", and I asked where did I say I knew?

"Looked like a plane full of snowflaks says Daily Mail" why are you asking me, how would I know, try asking the author?

They actually wrote "But when video of the protest was published by MailOnline, hundreds of readers expressed their outrage.

One wrote: ‘The police should have been called and all the passengers who were interfering should have been arrested and removed from the plane.’

Another user said: ‘Looked like a plane full of snowflakes.’ And a third pointed out: ‘Now it will cost a lot more to fly the man back on a private charter! Well done silly interfering, self-seeking, do-gooding idiots!’"

I took you asking me as rhetorical but as you have repeated it I guess not, (unless you somehow thought I was that "Another user". Do'h!)

You refer to "your like have had their day", I think it is your credentials that are coming to the fore here. You just prove my post more and more. (if you can actually understand it, but a clue is "go look in a mirror")

I will now desist from commenting further because I think you have proved my point for me and it would only serve to send the thread further off topic to comment on you further.

Norman you did not merely post a link , you wrote the comments . You gammons are quick to comment but waver when you are queried .

I would rather be a corbynista than an EDL opinionated emigre .

Steve

Kanga

Unfortunately, not. The same thing happened recently in Sweden (I think) when a young woman delayed a flight in support of a deportee. Altruistic, yes, but he was being deported for domestic violence and attacking his wife.

Fact is that 99 times out of 100 the correct decisions have been made. We dont want rubbish like that, but just because he has been a criminal it doesn't mean that his family should suffer too. For all we know they may have been happy to see the back of him. If he does that to other women he wont respect his wife and family either.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom