devrakano

dentists marmaris or icmeler
Hi.
İ need a dead tooth taken out through root canal. How much will this cost in the Marmaris or Icmeler region and can anybody reccommend a good dentist that is not overpriced?

jcrian

Try using the search facility at the top as there are lots of threads with information already on the forum.

Squeaky

Good morning:

I have used Nihat Konuk whose office is on the second floor across the road from Tansas for almost ten years having had a lot of work done ten years ago.
Have just had another two teeth capped last week.

His address is Ulusal Egemenmlik Caddesi, Tokgoz Ishani No 14/2 - telephone 412 7276.

The problem with Marmaris is that if you ask ten people for the name of a good dentist you will end up with at least 11 references as there are so many.

Cheers

Squeaky

chelsea boy

Dun Goat Herding!
a lot of dentists in Marmaris... I use ahu cetin on the old Datca road.... reasonable prices and she does speak English.

Yes a very good dentist on the old datca road, I had a deep root filling not long ago, price was very good,60tl,...

saffie

Saffie
I use a surgery called AKDENT which is situated above the Pizza place opposite Deniz Bank beside the little cafe.

Both Zekeriya and his brother Alperler speak English and are very kind and gentle. Surgery Number is 0252 4137600.

Have recommended them to many people and all are really satisfied and happy to have found them.

saffie

Good morning:

I have used Nihat Konuk whose office is on the second floor across the road from Tansas for almost ten years having had a lot of work done ten years ago.
Have just had another two teeth capped last week.

His address is Ulusal Egemenmlik Caddesi, Tokgoz Ishani No 14/2 - telephone 412 7276.

The problem with Marmaris is that if you ask ten people for the name of a good dentist you will end up with at least 11 references as there are so many.

Cheers

Squeaky

Yes i would second this, i have had a lot of work done by him & he is very good & reasonable priced.
Second floor opposite Tansas, Dentist sign in the window & entrace is around the back.

reef

a brit abroad
Hi.
İ need a dead tooth taken out through root canal. How much will this cost in the Marmaris or Icmeler region and can anybody reccommend a good dentist that is not overpriced?

Hi there,

With respect, your message is self contradictory.
Do you mean that you want root canal performed on a dead tooth and wish to leave it in place, or do you want the dead tooth taken out (extracted)?
The reason I ask is because they're two entirely different things.

A root canal on a tooth will cost considerably more than an extraction because of the work involved, but of course once a tooth is extracted it's gone for good.
The choice is yours ;)

Squeaky

Good evening:

Don't want to tell you what to do but Nihat (mentioned above) told me that one should never remove the roots unless absolutely necessary as it can be used to hold a cap or whatever. Once removed you would need an implant if you wanted to replace the tooth. I guess it could be replaced with a bridge connected to the tooth in front and behind the space where the tooth was removed.

Cheers

Squeaky

Latest Posts

Top Bottom