Sha Hoorsur

Dentist. Help
Help
Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Fethiye.
I’ve just broken another tooth, it must be my age, I’m falling to bits.
Being Scottish, a rough idea of cost would also be helpfull'

Thanks in advance.

:brushteet

juco

Dentist. Help
Depends what needs doing, filling/capped/extraction.

Of the above 3, in Altinkum the most expensive would be capping and that I think is around £60.

Dentist. Help
Cagatay Aris is very popular in Fethiye, comes highly recommended on the calis beach forum.
I had laser whitening done a couple of years ago by him, a very modern, clean and state of the art clinic and a nice guy.
Can't help on prices I'm afraid.

Sue

tintagel

Dentist. Help
Some friends of mine have recently used Gokcen Cibi, they are very pleased with her work & prices. Her surgery is in Gunlukbasi above Seckins restaurant on the main drag, tel 0252 6132328 - moby 05054 575707, apparently she speaks good English.

LauraB

Dentist. Help
We always use Çiğdem Yayan. Her surgery is modern and spotless. Her English excellent and her prices very good. She is on the Ölü Deniz road in Taşyaka and her number is 611 08 38. Price is going to depend on what you need.

bambi

Dentist. Help
Yes definately recommend Cidgem. I had been a patient of a very often mentioned on here dentist for many years but was thinking of making a change. Several people had expressed good reports about Cidgem and I had an appointment with her this May. Excellent in every way and will now be my dentist of choice

neilmcm

Dentist. Help
Hi I broke a crown recently and was quoted £230 in Dalyan. Needless to say I didn't bother and had it seen to in UK.

LauraB

Dentist. Help
Just to give an idea, husband went to Çiğdem as filling had come out of a tooth. In the end the tooth had to be removed. He then had a bridge fitted which involved having the two teeth either side prepared etc. The whole bill with the three tooth bridge was 600TL

Latest Posts

Top Bottom