Question for you

hayabusa

Dental Implant around Mugla area
Does any one have experience of Dental Impalnts in Mugla area or anywhere close to Koycegiz ?…..
I have read several reports that majority of Dentists are good in Turkey, but there are some bad ones also, and choosing correct one is important For obvious reasons.
Also only some Dentist carry out Dental Implants.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Does any one have experience of Dental Impalnts in Mugla area or anywhere close to Koycegiz ?…..
I have read several reports that majority of Dentists are good in Turkey, but there are some bad ones also, and choosing correct one is important For obvious reasons.

Thanks in Advance.
following

darjeeling

Thanks in Advance.
Hello, I am in the process of getting three implants. I had the posts done in Fethiye in April, but when I returned to get the crowns last week they did a poor job. Luckily I met someone who recommended a dentist in Koycegiz - I am going there next week.

I can let you know how it goes. I don’t want to post dentist’s names incase it looks like spam, but happy to let you know how I get on if you DM.

Mushroom

I am assuming that those having dental work in Turkey are resident there and not looking for cosmetic dentistry as a visitor?
Visitors have been finding out that when defective work has been done, their attempts to get corrective work back in the UK are being refused by Dentists.

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
I am assuming that those having dental work in Turkey are resident there and not looking for cosmetic dentistry as a visitor?
Visitors have been finding out that when defective work has been done, their attempts to get corrective work back in the UK are being refused by Dentists.
There has been a few of them.

MJL

I’m amazed on how the teeth tourists get treated, implants and new teeth done within a week! No time for the implants to get settled at all, no wonder there are so many problems when they return home.

But I also met a woman one time who was having her bingo wings removed and to save money she opted for local anaesthetic rather than general and was having one arm done at a time because of the pain! She clearly caught an infection and travel insurance doesn’t cover cosmetic procedures abroad!

Kanga

It depends how long you are staying. A friend has had her teeth done exquisitely by our Datca dentist after her Dutch (home) dentist gave her an estimate the size of a new Mercedes.
She had them done over 2 months, and our dentist worked out a plan with her to phase the treatment. She had the most terrible teeth because of a long and very narrow jaw; now she looks fantastic.

hayabusa

Hello, I am in the process of getting three implants. I had the posts done in Fethiye in April, but when I returned to get the crowns last week they did a poor job. Luckily I met someone who recommended a dentist in Koycegiz - I am going there next week.

I can let you know how it goes. I don’t want to post dentist’s names incase it looks like spam, but happy to let you know how I get on if you DM.
Did you get your Implants fixed in Koycegiz ?……. Please advise where it is and the name of the Dentist.

Many thanks in Advnce.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom