Mag

Dent Bodrum..Excellent dentist
I have had quite a lot of dental work carried out over the past year by Dent Bodrum who are situated behind the Oasis shopping centre in one of the little stone buildings and can highly recommend them.The lady dentist, Cana Ural is very professional and gentle, and my treatments were carried out with the minimum of discomfort. The clinic manager, Diana, is English and sits with you throughout your treatment explaining precisely what is being carried out.

I now have lovely white even teeth, and find myself smiling a lot more...I would never have been able to afford the same treatment in Ireland and am so glad that I found Dent Bodrum!!:becky::

Mag

Dent Bodrum..Excellent dentist
Hi,

Not too far.. I had initial (free) consultation with them in May 2008 when dentist outlined what I needed to have done. I contacted them around March/April of this year and they arranged appointments to tie in with my 2 week visit in May...and again in July when I had most of the work done over a 3 week period, with plenty of time in between to enjoy my holiday! They are very accommodating at fitting you in during your stay.

Email Diane : info@dentbodrum.com and I'm sure she'll be able to help you.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom