terryg

Deniz Koy/Akbuk
Hi,

I'm off to Villa Dansu in Deniz Koy with my family tomorrow. Can anyone give me info regarding the local area? i.e good local restaurants/markets/shops/beaches etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Terry.

Deniz Koy/Akbuk
There is a nice bar on the front at akbuk its the right hand one when viewed from the harbour. There is a roof terrace and the views of the sunset over Altinkum are simply fantastic.

firbyfred

Deniz Koy/Akbuk
we stopped in a villa at Deniz Koy a few months ago, its about a 20 minute walk down to the nearest beach.
2 small shops in the village selling basics.
we used the dolmus to get into Altinkum about 5 mile s away with plenty of shops, restaurants, etc. agua park there as well
and Akbut is in the other direction much quieter and in a lovely setting.
we found plenty to do with 2, 8 year olds and had a really enjoyable holiday.

Akbuk Rob

Deniz Koy/Akbuk
I was just about to offer my 2 cents worth about Deniz Koy & Akbuk when I noticed ......

I'm off to Villa Dansu in Deniz Koy with my family tomorrow
So I will just say hello Terry & welcome to the forum.
If you read this I hope you had a good holiday.

So

Deniz Koy/Akbuk
Steve clay said:
There is a nice bar on the front at akbuk its the right hand one when viewed from the harbour. There is a roof terrace and the views of the sunset over Altinkum are simply fantastic.

Is that called Sugars/Shakers??
We've been down there for a drink last week and had a suprisingly good time, good music and fun people!

Akbuk Rob

Deniz Koy/Akbuk
Hi So.

It's called Jokers, it may have been called something else before I don't know, it was taken over this year by Michael a young Turkish man and I THINK there is a British guy involved as well. Is a very nice place with outside seating and a disco inside although they play the music farrrr too loud for my ears. Effes was 3.5 YTL in May a bit expensive for Akbuk but it's disco prices.

So

Deniz Koy/Akbuk
JOKERS...yes thank you Rob :)
well the 3,50 we didn't feel as the tab was picked up for us. On the other hand we were presented a 250 ytl bill in Kusadasi the other day while we had the feeling we had not started drinking at all yet.

Rob can you tell me if that is the only disco/club thing there? It is nice to refer people to something else for a change.

Akbuk Rob

Deniz Koy/Akbuk
Yes Jokers is the only disco bar in Akbuk but I am told in the height of summer when the Turks are using their holiday homes there is an outside disco, I have not had the pleasure of experiencing that yet but I would imagine the atmosphere would be great, probably wouldn't be any booze on sale though.

Manxman

Deniz Koy/Akbuk
Yeah, I went to Jokers and a guy from Portsmouth said he had just taken it over. The locals said the prices had gone sky high too! He was running boat trips every saturday night, which sounded quite good though.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom