tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Deli-cous Cafe - saved the day!
Well maybe that is a bit over the top but I bought one of their 'airport packs' on Monday 21st September...and it was just as well as there was a 4hr delay at Bodrum airport and hardly anything on the plane once we got on the blasted thing
I love the food in this place. I like to try different food when I am away but it is good to know of somewhere that does a bit of comfort food - pies, cakes....yum.:504xn:
Carol

Tess

My Mum got an airport pack last week, she is a big fan now too after several visits on her hol. Sorry don't know how much it was but she said it was good!!!! Wish I was dropping in myself this afternoon for the lemon cheesecake - Divine!!!!

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
I paid 7.5tl for a big takeaway box of salad (leaves & potato salad & coleslaw) & big quiche slice. Basically you can have have whatever you want off the menu at the same price in a box (like the ones off the salad bar in a supermarket). I suppose you might be able to do it a bit cheaper yourself, especially if there are a group of you, but it saves a lot of faffing around and washing up on the last day!
I am going to make it a regular thing - miles better than the sludge on offer at BJV. My only gripe is the prongs on the plastic fork gradually snapped off in the potato salad - a bit of a choking hazard! :eek:
Carol x

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
Hi we are going to Altinkham end of October and these packs sound yummy,,,,, can you tell me where to get one as they sound great for when we are traveling home. thank you

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Hi we are going to Altinkham end of October and these packs sound yummy,,,,, can you tell me where to get one as they sound great for when we are traveling home. thank you

Joyce, Deli-cous Cafe is in the first side street off the left hand side of Ataturk Blvd, just up from Didiyma/Didim (?) shopping centre (if your back is to the sea/beach). It is opposite the big Bistro place. It is set down a few steps so look for the cream awnings. I think there is a black sign with a purple/pink logo. It has a black/purple interior and a decent loo...
Hope these directions help.
Carol x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom