hijo

in my own clique
deed law passed
,,i think what they are saying that it has been abolished ,first of all we had a 2 year repreive on it ..a few weeks ago ..now it looks that the goverment is doing away with it after all the protests about it ..correct me if i have got it wrong..:dizzy:

panther

deed law passed
I think we need it all explained in layman's terms. Anyone that can understand the structure of the new law I would be obliged if this can be put in perspective.

I understand three fifths. The old law abolished, fines and timescale. The straightforwardness of kat irtifaki and habitation certificate to go and update
at tapu office. The rest needs explaining pls.

Maybe the other part explains about people who do not have hab. certs or tapus!!!!!!!

B

biskit4444

deed law passed
just seen that the tapu law to stop fines has been passed.at last common sense.

it was in voices newspaper

davido

thanks for letting everyone know davido,just what i was waiting for as mekanon put an article saying law was to be examined and hopefully changed.now we have the answer.cheers:77wu::roundgrin:48::hehe::3:

SAMIMI

deed law passed
Just last week, we gave Power of Attorney to an engineer to get us our final Tapu. We knew they would remove the fine but we felt we would be happier having our property on our deeds and not "part of a site" in the records of the Land Registry.
We are still going ahead with this as it all the properties will be done together and it will be completed in two weeks.
We were not looking forward to standing in the Deeds office and then getting a bus to the tax office and all that would have involved.
I don't drink but I think I will have one when I eventually see my Tapu with the correct amount paid for the property on it.

miela

deed law passed
I wonder if this will completely stall the situation where the builder now has the excuse of just letting things remain the way they are. I welcomed them being put in a position where they had to get us our habitation certificate to ensure that fines weren't applied.

I am more concerned about this news than I was about the fines.

miela

DAVIDO

deed law passed
so am i right in saying that after law was abolished ,if i decided to get it changed say next year all would be ok , or has it still to be done before this year.personelly as i read it if law for the fine and deadline are now cancelled, anytime is ok, and what paperwork will be needed, hab cert and tapu?. we will all get a better idea when members report back over the weeks maybe.

davido

SAMIMI

deed law passed
Hi DavidO,
The guy that is doing it for us asked us for:
(1) Copy of exhisting tapu
(2) Copy of the Habitation Certificate
(3) Dask (Earthquake Insurance)

He told us he the process would go as follows:

He would present himself and our paperwork at the Tapu office,
They would then write to the mapping office who would in turn send out their man to measure our house. The man would make sure it was in accordance with what was on our habitation certificate.
Our man would also go to the tax office and pay 110TL (I think the new law says this fee will now not be charged)
We would have our new tapu in 2 weeks.

I'll update here when I've more news.

dalyansteve

deed law passed
I have talked to quite a few Turks about this and the consensus of opinion is you leave it alone it will either go away or the Belediye will have to do it for you!! Quite frankly they are not pepared to do anything untill someone does it for them and at no cost to themselves. I can see where they are coming from, can't you?

DAVIDO

deed law passed
has anyone any further update on this subject since last posts,?or maybe someone has gone to deeds office and found it no problem getting the tick in correct box. i feel as law has now cancelled fine and time deadline, it may be better to do it next year, when deed office are updated what the procedures are, and it becomes less hectic.

davido

deed law passed
This is all very confusing!

As I understand the 'Kat Irtifaki' is a temporary tapu which is issued prior to the Habitation Lincence 'ISKAN' is granted to a site. Once that is issued then you can apply for it to be changed to 'Kat Mulkiyeti'.

We have purchased a property in Bodrum in a complex for which the ISKAN has been granted. We have never got a 'Kat Irtifaki' Tapu because of the delay in getting our Military checks, which have now come through.

What I would like to ask someone who has some legal understanding of the law is whether when we get out TAPU now will it automatically be a marked as 'Kat Mulkiyeti' or will it be 'Kat Irtifaki' and why that would be.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
deed law passed
If the Iskan has been issued then your new TAPU will already have the Kat Mulkiyeti marked.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
deed law passed
No, it should all be done when you collect your TAPU, they take the current details and give you the TAPU based on that, there is no extra fees to pay for this, as it seems that everything is ready for you to collect.

deed law passed
That is what I thought. But our UK solicitor is saying that you will have to re-apply for the 'Kat Mulkiyeti'. Are they just trying to squeeze more money out of us, as we're really get fed up with the whole situation. Also legally does the Deed Office have to provide us with a TAPU with 'Kat Mulkiyeti' marked as our complex has the ISKAN already or can they still give us a TAPU marked Kat Irtifaki'?

biggles

biggles
deed law passed
used to be that so long as you went to belediye and got a copy of the iskan you could just keep that with your kat irtifaki tapu and not have to do anything . Has that now changed ?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom