Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Dear John.....
DSCF0909_zpsb7a9867d.jpg

Dear Mollaq,
I have not heard from you since our last meeting when you told me you loved me more than life itself. When we were making love on the fleecy carpet I told you many times that I should take it off first. You used and abused me and have left me very upset. I enclose a picture of me in your favourite position and hope it revives your love for me. I hope to hear from you soon.

My deepest love

Daisy

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Dear John.....
Me being a lass from the fells up in Cumbria, I have seen this position many times and have often thought. Why do sheep bend their front legs with their nose to the grass when feeding? It does look a comfortable position and maybe why they do so, still a pondering of mine. Or is it a calling call of " I'm waiting for you" :w00t:

Sorry to intervene on your affair Des, lol.

Dear John.....
Me being a lass from the fells up in Cumbria, I have seen this position many times and have often thought. Why do sheep bend their front legs with their nose to the grass when feeding? It does look a comfortable position and maybe why they do so, still a pondering of mine. Or is it a calling call of " I'm waiting for you" :w00t:

Sorry to intervene on your affair Des, lol.

The reason being that they either need their feet trimming or there is an infection there. They are in pain standing on their front feet so shuffle around on their knees.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Dear John.....
Hold that pose while I get me wellies, cant believe my luck,young and a looker too! hands off Yali, the ladies spoken for.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Dear John.....
Found the position very attractive Lesley but she`s Robs not mine....

Before I moved to Turkey, I worked on a farm in New Zealand, shearing sheep.

One day I walked into the woolshed and to my horror discovered a workmate being extremely familiar with one of our woolly friends.

'MATE!' I said, 'you're supposed to be SHEARING that sheep!'

With a grin (and a grunt) he replied 'I'm not sharing Matilda with ANYONE!'

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Dear John.....
Before I moved to Turkey, I worked on a farm in New Zealand, shearing sheep.

One day I walked into the woolshed and to my horror discovered a workmate being extremely familiar with one of our woolly friends.

'MATE!' I said, 'you're supposed to be SHEARING that sheep!'

With a grin (and a grunt) he replied 'I'm not sharing Matilda with ANYONE!'

Don`t think Rob likes to share either. Very possessive that man.

SLEEPY

Dear John.....
I'm sick of this stereotype that the Welsh go around shagging sheep

I know a Welsh guy and he has been with the same sheep for twenty years and never strayed!!!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Dear John.....
I'm sick of this stereotype that the Welsh go around shagging sheep

I know a Welsh guy and he has been with the same sheep for twenty years and never strayed!!!

Reckon he was pulling the wool over your eyes.

SLEEPY

Dear John.....
A man walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm.
His wife is lying in bed reading.
The man says, "This is the pig I have sex with when you've got a headache."
His wife replies, "I think you'll find that is a sheep."
The man replies, "I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep."

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Dear John.....
A Lawyer from New York was transferred to a small during the settlement of the West. After several weeks there he noticed that solely men populated the town. He asked one of the local cowboys, "What do you do when you get the urge for a woman?"
The cowboy replied, "See them thar' sheep up on thet hill. We just go git us one."
"That is disgusting and barbaric!!" replied the lawyer.
After about 3 months the lawyer could not stand it any longer. He decided though, if he was going to do a sheep, he would show these yokels how to do it right. He picked out the prettiest sheep of the , bathed her, put a dress on her, served her hay on a china plate, dressed her in fine lingerie, and then took the sheep to bed.
After he finished he decided to take new found lover out for a drink. He wandered into the local saloon with the sheep under his arm. The piano fell silent, people dropped drinks, and all the cowboys turned, and stared in shocked disbelief.
The lawyer said, "You bunch of hypocrites. You look at me as if I'm some sort of freak for doing what you've been doing all along. I'm just doing it with more class."
"That ain't the problem," replied one cowboy. "That's the sheriff's gal you're with."

pepperkat

From"Gods Own Country"
Dear John.....
A farmer sent his son to mow the meadow for winter hay. When he had finished there were two patches of unmown meadow. The farmer asked his son why he had left the two patches. The lad replied " that patch there is where I had sex for the first time " . "What about the other patch" asked his dad. "Oh that's where her mother was stood" replied the lad. "What did she say" asked dad, " baa, baa" was his answer.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom