enoch

Day to Day Issues
Doesn't appear for me either today......must mean no-one has a birthday today.

I imagine the field is dynamic and is replaced by another topic if no birthdays.

Maybe djbaxter could confirm.
Not on mine like you say no birthday no display.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Day to Day Issues
Doesn't appear for me either today......must mean no-one has a birthday today.

I imagine the field is dynamic and is replaced by another topic if no birthdays.

Maybe djbaxter could confirm.
Its her indoors birthday, I know because its the only day I get smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for breakfast, she hasn't posted since 2017 but is still a live member.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Day to Day Issues
Its her indoors birthday, I know because its the only day I get smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for breakfast, she hasn't posted since 2017 but is still a live member.
What's the user name?.....I'll take a look at the profile.

TLF Admin

Administrator
Day to Day Issues
The new software layout is dynamic, it changes depending on the device you are using (phone/tablet/pc) and some sections are oy visible when there's something to show.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Day to Day Issues
The new software layout is dynamic, it changes depending on the device you are using (phone/tablet/pc) and some sections are oy visible when there's something to show.
I guessed it must be, so their are likely rules, ie only show birthdays of members who have logged on/posted within X months/years ?

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Day to Day Issues
I guessed it must be, so their are likely rules, ie only show birthdays of members who have logged on/posted within X months/years ?
Looks like the DOB is entered as Feb 14, 1963 on the profile.

So it might be as you stated regarding posting within X months/years.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Day to Day Issues
Is it just me?
I don't find the 'Start new thread' at the top LH side of the page.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom