IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Day to Day Issues
I am not sure that I would like to be called 'well known member', it may be appropriate for some of our clientele, but not many. Can we find a better moniker?

Kanga

Day to Day Issues
Bwaaah h h, you've stolen my points. I had 113 to use in the TLF wine shop. . . .

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Day to Day Issues
There appears to be 2 threads with the same title......can they be merged?

It's the 2 titled......
Day to Day Issues, Glitches, Bugs, Gremlins, etc

TLF Admin

Administrator
Day to Day Issues
The functionality will depend on the style you are using, you can change it from bottom left of the page.

Some of these styles/themes are being worked on so will change without notice. The only stable ones are the xenforo default ones at the moment.

Screenshot_20210109-085322_Chrome.jpg

Camden

Day to Day Issues
Hi DJbaxter , I find you can't quote your own past post in a new post when wanting to use as comparison we were able before ... I think or it maybe me not knowing how.

ps you also don't seem able to add friends as before ?

Last edited:

djbaxter

Administrator
Day to Day Issues
Hi DJbaxter , I find you can't quote your own past post in a new post when wanting to use as comparison we were able before ... I think or it maybe me not knowing how.

You should be able to quote yourself in either of two ways:
  1. go to your own post and just click Reply (bottom right of post)
  2. or click +Quote and then Reply on your post
ps you also don't seem able to add friends as before ?
I believe this feature has been replaced by Followers. Click or tap on the Avatar of the person you want to "friend" and then click "Follow". You can then see a list of the people you are following from the drop down menu when you click/tap your member name (far right of top navigation bar).

Kanga

Day to Day Issues
just a small thing; any chance you could list the forums in alphabetical order on the index page, please?

We go from Izmir to Dalyan then Fethiye, Istanbul and Alanya, and the first ones don't even have an area, just listing as Akbuk, etc.
Thanks.

TLF Admin

Administrator
Day to Day Issues
@TLF Admin

I can do this if you have no objections...
Originally the these sub forums were listed in order of areas of the coast starting from left to right on the map.

But I don't have any problems with it being ordered alphabetically if it make it easier to find things.

djbaxter

Administrator
Day to Day Issues
I have started to alphabetize the subforums but got called away to another urgent issuer. To be continued...

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Day to Day Issues
Hi......
I still see the Istanbul Forums and Kalkan Forums appearing after the Uzumlu & Incirkoy Forum.

Davutlar/Guzelcamli Forum and Datca Forum are also out of alphabetical sequence.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom