davedee

davedee
Hi everone, new members to the foroum my wife and i have an appartment in altinkum.we are coming back over in june,and would be happy to meet other members for a few efes.what is the best way to exchange sterling to lira? The rate here is only 2.34.can someone help?

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
davedee
Hi davedee and welcome to the forum. I don't live in Altinkum but there is loads on here who do.

Jeannie :3:

Martyn

davedee
Well like a lot of people we have a Nationwide card which carries no charges for using the ATMs. We always find they also give you the best rates. Welcome to the forum by the way. :roundgrin

carolk

R.I.P
davedee
Hello and welcome - will you be bringing Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch with you lol. :D

Last edited:

davedee

davedee
Hi carol, kids are all grown up now just me and my other half. Does anyone know where to buy nice pictures for our flat?

carolk

R.I.P
davedee
Hi Dave, there are lots of places in Altinkum to buy very nice pictures. There are a couple of shops where you can choose from catalogers and have them printed, there is one near the Arcelik shop. I like the one down near the beach just up form Big Ben's, they have beautiful artwork in there.

Tess

davedee
:roundgrin Hi Davedee, welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy! :roundgrin

:roundgrin There are loads of brill shops in Altinkum where you can get everything you need and more, take your time, shop around and don't forget to haggle, enjoy shopping and time at your apartment, I am also in Altinkum but unfortunately at the minute only if and when holidays permit, here's hoping for the future!!!:roundgrin:roundgrin

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
davedee
Greetings Dave,
Welcome to the forum.l have many oil paintings around the house painted by local artists with images of the turkish countryside.

last year one of these paintings cost 20ytl's with the frame and the size is 3ft by 2ft.The price is now 25ytl.
You will find these oil painting in the million shop on the main drag of Altinkum.
l can always paste the photo's of my paintings here on the forum if you wish to have a look at them later on.

Enjoy the forum

Turley

davedee
Welcome to the forum.
Anything you wont to now just ask everybody on here will help you out as much as they can

lizzy

:3:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom