martin m

damn flights
Hi all
I have being having a mare, managed after hours of trying to get a flight for one of our lads to come with us next week, (we booked ours months ago),any way what i thought was going to be the confirmation e, mail was in fact a unavailable e,mail when it came this morning, and now i dont fancy spending hours trying again.
My point being (at last) is there any quick fix that i can go on to see what flights leave bodrum airport on the day i want, and to where they are going so then i can see if i can get on any of them, or am i living in dream land.
thanks martin
for the record i am looking for a flight from Bodrum to manchester/leeds/east mids/humberside/birmingham.non stop 16th oct.
thanks again martin

val2661

damn flights
Martin google skyscanner.net. That will give you every option available from Bodrum. Put in the whole month and that will then give you every flight to UK during that month to each airport in the UK. Good luck.

Vak

martin m

damn flights
Hi val and harem
val many thanks for your reply it was a great help, sort of takes out the monotony(spell check)of the job, though i did not get what i wanted.
Harem, thanks to you too, just a question, who are they? just felt a bit rude e,mailing someone i dont know and asking for help, but i have and await to see if they can pull a rabbit out of the bag.
I think i have read somewhere that some of the smaller airports newcastle/bristol have had their flights cancelled making the ones still flying full.
martin

Harem

I've cliqued
damn flights
Yabanci Services have flights from all Turkish airports (down this way anyway, Bodrum, Antalya, Dalaman, etc.) to almost all British airports. Don't feel shy about emailing them and asking what flights they have available. After all, its all business for them if they can help you.
They have three flights from Bodrum to Manchester listed for 16th October.

Last edited:
damn flights
I have had the same problem tried loads of Uk airports, I have now booked Bodrum to Newcastle with Thomsons on 16 th October, so now I will have to do the Kos trip as my visa runs out on the 12th!!

val2661

damn flights
Martin, there is another website Avro.co.uk. This is a bucket shop which sells off charter flights for holiday companies. Also try Goldtrail Holidays as they sometimes have single flights back to UK. There is also BA who fly to UK from Izmir.

Val

damn flights
agean flights have nothing for all of october!

I did find one or two from Dalaman but most flights showing on all of the sites are to London & I am a wimp and did not want to do the underground alone!!

Akasya

Postless Pointer
damn flights
Miss Money Penny, the underground in London is very straightforward and easy to use. The maps are very clear, every carriage has adiagrem listing each stop, every station announces its identity as you coast in. All lines show the direction of travel. All platforms have L E D incdicators showing where the next train is going and how long until it arrives.

Please do not be put off it is a very good reasonably priced service. If you need it i can link you to underground maps.

Regards, Steve.

Yes i did work for London Transport, sadly i don't now.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom