de1amo

dalaman to dalaman airport transfer?
İ am coming in from izmir by bus to Dalaman and i am wondering the best way to get from dalaman bus station to the airport-and prices?--what is the duration of the journey?-thanks in anticipation

johngood

would it not be cheaper to get a internal flight and quicker from Izmir to Dalaman airports. JUST A THOUGHT.

de1amo

i think its a little late as i am travelling to the uk tomorrow afternoon??--my travel plans have gone all wrong and i am making a solo dash!

LezliG

Plenty of taxis in Dalaman Otogar....negotiate price before you get in! Pandora Car Rental also do airport transfers but not sure of the cost.

de1amo

just talked to my wife and she couldnt find any flights from izmir to dalaman! -anyone know any companies.

is there a Havas bus service that connects the 2?

Last edited:

SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
You have to get a taxi from Dalaman bus station to the airport. It is about a 10 min drive (or under) and will cost about 20tl. Ask the price before you get in a taxi - they must be amongst some of the most expensive in Turkey!

de1amo

i tend to hate taxis that go to airports because they invariably are rip offs -worldwide!--the same amount of time in a taxi costs about 7 lira in izmir!

dalyansteve

I am sorry to say there is little choice, if there is a Havas bus God knows where you would pick it up or when it goes. The only other option would be to hitch hike, should be easy as nearly everything past the main roundabout is going to the airport. Mind you the only people I have given a lift to have been Policemen? Well they have guns don't they!

K

Kebab

I have done the trip a couple of time 25 lira l paid from the bus station to airport !
No big deal and 12 mins it took!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom