Dalaman Restaurants
:hmm: Sorry if this has been covered before! I enjoy looking at the thread "Favourite eateries around Yalikavak" might come in handy if ever we visit.....so thought it would be nice for the eateries around Dalaman to get a mention! and what would you reccomend on their menus. e.g Akkaya Gardens, fab food in beautiful surroundings, Nils Restaurant for Turtle watching..

Andy & Sue

matty

Dalaman Restaurants
Dont know this one, is it in town? We are out in a few weeks time, always ready to try new places...

Andy & Sue

It is on the main airport road opposite the Park hotel! Also very cheap.
CINAR, restaurant is also good, situated on the road out of Dalaman towards Serifler!
The PALADIUM, down on the airport beach,DALYA LIFE, turn right just before the Gocek tunnel,it is signposted drive about 1 mile down a dirt track road, its on the right hand side...Lovely scenic forest area with home made cooking.

enjoy

GnD

Dalaman Restaurants
You can't go wrong with Botanic (on the main road to Ortaca on the right hand side just before the left fork) and Toprakana (about 200 metres back on the left from Botanic) is also good.

Debbie

Dalaman Restaurants
You can't go wrong with Botanic (on the main road to Ortaca on the right hand side just before the left fork) and Toprakana (about 200 metres back on the left from Botanic) is also good.

Debbie
Is there a good choice on menu? The reason I ask is because Andrew is quite a fussy eater e.g No veg, only potatoes and raw carrots,no rice,pasta or salad,only tomatoes, oh and he will eat bananas and apples,where as Miss Piggy here will eat all of the above and more (don't eat Lamb or Beef though)!! Are there more fussy eaters out there? That could well be an idea for a new thread ha! ha!

Andy & Sue

jcrian

Dalaman Restaurants

Debbie

I second that, and don't forget the village breakfast(7 tl) at Serefler.(spelling?)

Last edited:
Dalaman Restaurants
Two years ago we went to see some frıends took us for lunch one day dıd not tell us anythıng about the place, no menu just half a chicken,salad, rıce,and loads of bread soft drınks only the meal was great to much to fınısh,all for 22tl for four.the place was packed with locals,
It turned out to be a very large open prıson where the reared there own chıckens etc.the restaurant was out sıde the prıson gates on the main rd goıng in to Dalaman.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Dalaman Restaurants
Two years ago we went to see some frıends took us for lunch one day dıd not tell us anythıng about the place, no menu just half a chicken,salad, rıce,and loads of bread soft drınks only the meal was great to much to fınısh,all for 22tl for four.the place was packed with locals,
It turned out to be a very large open prıson where the reared there own chıckens etc.the restaurant was out sıde the prıson gates on the main rd goıng in to Dalaman.

Thanks for the info Ken and all you others. Going to Dalaman soon so will try some of these mentioned here.

m&t

Dalaman Restaurants
There is also the Palmiye on the main airport road just before you get to the Fethiye road. Their meals are delicious and reasonably priced too.
Christmas dinner is planned for this year in here, with all the English trimmings. Should be a lovely do!

Dalaman Restaurants
There is also the Palmiye on the main airport road just before you get to the Fethiye road. Their meals are delicious and reasonably priced too.
Christmas dinner is planned for this year in here, with all the English trimmings. Should be a lovely do!
Is that the one with a naked lady(not real)!!! laying in front garden?

Andy & Sue

Dalaman Restaurants
Hi The chicken restaurant by the prison is called Pilic, Botanic is our favourite after several visits and Palmiye provide a very good Turkish breakfast for 10 ytl

Dalaman Restaurants
Botanic seems to be mentioned quite a bit,so what do you all recommend we eat on the menu ( well me anyway)!!!!!!

Andy & Sue

Saoirse

Dalaman Restaurants
apparently the one where murderers serve you chicken and chips is great, bet theres no customer complaints there!

GnD

Dalaman Restaurants
The lying down naked lady is in the gardens of Toprakana, beside the rabbit hutches. Yes it is good there but Botanic is better and yes Ian is right I did forget the superb breakfast at Şerefler a definate must. I am more looking forward to another there than an evening meal. That Turkish Memum? is sooooo good, along with the pancakes and honey and I don't eat honey!!! ???

Dalaman Restaurants
Mouth watering already!! Will definately give Botanic a try...Where is Serefler? and what is Memum? I also love pancakes, Honey and all..p.s Thought I didn't imagine the naked lady!!

Andy & Sue

alba

Dalaman Restaurants
Can someone tell me where the Botanic Restaurant is.
We want to give it a try next week.

Thanks

GnD

Dalaman Restaurants
Botanic; Go straight away from Dalaman airport to the traffic lights/roundabout, go left to Ortaca. It is on your right about 350 metres. Just past the Sarigerme turn (which is on your left). The naked lady / Toprakana is 200 metres on the left should anyone wish to know.

Memum (spelling) is sort of scrambled eggs but so very yummy!!!

Şerefler; from the traffic lights / roundabout just mentioned go right as if going to Fethiye. Take the rather tight right hand turn before/by the bridge with the white railings. Go to the end and turn left into Şerefler. Follow the road round through unti you see an outside garden which is walled. Their kitchen is separate on the left, visible as you walk into the seated area. I'm sure Jcrian (you and Chris get so many brownie points for taking us here!!!) will correct me if I am wrong but I think its 7.50 lira for the lot, and that includes tea tops up etc. Very Turkish and very yummy!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom