SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
Dalaman Parking
Want off road,secure, parking 28th Dec to 4th Jan(Going to UK)
Any offers from expats in or near Dalaman.Will recipricate with accom
when you are visiting Datca for a night or weekend!
Thanks in advance for your consideration of this matter!

Or has anyone opened off airport parking yet near Dalaman. I looked at previous threads but they were a while ago. It is certainly a business opportunity waiting to happen??!!

Last edited:

tony&rose

tony&rose
Dalaman Parking
Secure offroad parking Dalaman

secure offroad parking avaiable in dalaman 7km from airport 1km from town centre long or short stay available pm for details 5/6 spaces available

Last edited by a moderator:

matty

Dalaman Parking
Want off road,secure, parking 28th Dec to 4th Jan(Going to UK)
Any offers from expats in or near Dalaman.Will recipricate with accom
when you are visiting Datca for a night or weekend!
Thanks in advance for your consideration of this matter!

Or has anyone opened off airport parking yet near Dalaman. I looked at previous threads but they were a while ago. It is certainly a business opportunity waiting to happen??!!

Hi Sonny Jim,
No problem you are more than welcome to park up at our villa!..We are just 5 minutes from the airport. Just P.M me for our address.

P.S IT IS FREE!!

Regards Matty.

Last edited:

Suscott

Su Scott
Dalaman Parking
Hi. Just wondered if anyone is offering Dalaman airport parking for April 4th to 20th April with transfer to and from airport - quite sociable hours? Thanks.

petere

Dalaman Parking
why not park at dalaman airport it is currently 13 tl per day- you have to park at domestic terminal but you can drop off at international terminal and the driver walks back from domestic.
hope this help
peter

Suscott

Su Scott
Dalaman Parking
Thanks for this Petere, I didn't realise long term parking was available at the airport. It's a bit pricey and will cost more than getting a bus transfer but may be a last resort. In the meantime, if anybody can offer any other options it would be most appreciated. Thanks.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Dalaman Parking
At Dalaman airport you can buy a long term ticket for a fraction of the price of daily rate and that allows 30 days parking. It is sold in the form of a club membership and is available from the ticket booths in the car park. My recollection is around TL45.

Ian

Suscott

Su Scott
Dalaman Parking
Thanks for that Immac, that sounds more like it. I've emailed the airport to see if they can confirm prices etc so will post back if I get a reply.

Suscott

Su Scott
Dalaman Parking
Just by way of an update, we used the long term parking at Dalaman a few weeks back. We parked in the Domestic Terminal car park, told the man in the kiosk that we wanted 17 days parking and he wrote the cost, 104 tl on the ticket which we paid on our return from England. (I believe it's 104 tl for anything between 6 to 30 days.)

It was definitely something we'll be doing again although we'll try and find out if it's possible to park in the International Terminal car park next time which would be even easier.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Dalaman Parking
I think there is another option: available at the booths on the international area parking, ask about the club membership I mentioned above. I´m reasonably sure it was 45TL.

Ian

Latest Posts

Top Bottom