Fastlady

Dalaman - Marmaris Havas Bus
hello all, and apologies if this has been covered before, but I know the situation changes often in Turkey.

I have a friend flying out to Dalaman this Saturday 23rd May. She is hoping to catch the Havas bus from the airport into Marmaris. Does anyone know the current timetable for this service, the cost of a single ticket and also whether the bus just goes into the Marmaris Otogar or then into the town centre.

Many thanks for your help.
:help:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Here's a link to the Havas website for Dalaman.

There's some information about times etc but it's probably best to phone or email them for current schedules and fares.

HavaĆ¾ Ground Handling Co.

The bus timetable is linked to Turkish Airlines arrivals; it goes to the Otorgar and stops immediately to the right as you enter.

matty

If you would like the tel no please p.m me. I have got Metin's tel no. He is the Havas manger at Dalaman airport, he also speaks good English.

Regards

Fastlady

hi Matty,
thanks for the message. I emailed Havas and received a reply more or less immediately giving the time of the bus, which would have been too long for my friend to wait.

However, it turned out that the information was incorrect and my friend could have in fact caught the Havas bus, instead of taxi into Dalaman, then service bus, as she arrived in Maramris around the same time as the Havas! So, in hindsight, I think I would have been better phoning your friend and getting the correct info "from the horses mouth"...hey ho, this is Turkey, and that's why we love it....

cheers,

Janet

Latest Posts

Top Bottom