ZiaCa'

Dalaman Culture & Tourism Festival
I read that there will be a Culture & Tourism Festival in Dalaman from 12th to 19th of May which will be held in the evening, in the main square with live shows, music and dancing.

Does anyone know any more on this... don't suppose there would be anything such as a programme?:36329ht5b

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello Carla

I have a feeling they do this every year, when Jim and I were visiting Dalaman last year in May, there was a festival on, it was family orientated with a band, dancing - good atmosphere and as far as I know trouble free!

Carolyn

Lindacm

I read that there will be a Culture & Tourism Festival in Dalaman from 12th to 19th of May which will be held in the evening, in the main square with live shows, music and dancing.

Does anyone know any more on this... don't suppose there would be anything such as a programme?:36329ht5b

Thanks.

Hi Carla,

I enquired today with the Baskan's P.A and she told me that the festival was now planned for 15th Aug.

Linda

PDM

Im happy it's now on the 15th August so I can attend the festival. :)

matty

Hi Carla,
The first day of the festival normally starts at around 7o'clock with entertainment and followed by a firework display! There is also a large trade market that last for about 5 days. Ortaca's festival normally follows the day after Dalaman's festival closes.

The festival has been held in May for several years now, as it is the start of the tourist season.... I can't understand why it is being held in August in Dalaman!! unless it is due to Dalaman Belediye having no funds left in the pot!!!!!

Regards Matty

Lindacm

Hi Carla,
The first day of the festival normally starts at around 7o'clock with entertainment and followed by a firework display! There is also a large trade market that last for about 5 days. Ortaca's festival normally follows the day after Dalaman's festival closes.

The festival has been held in May for several years now, as it is the start of the tourist season.... I can't understand why it is being held in August in Dalaman!! unless it is due to Dalaman Belediye having no funds left in the pot!!!!!

Regards Matty

Hi Matty,

I think it might be due to the new Baskan getting settled in....might also be to lack of funds...or perhaps both. Either way I hope it goes ahead in Aug, as we really enjoyed last year.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom