CJD

Dacia Yeni Logan MCV
Has anyone here bought a Dacia yeni logan mcv, are you pleased
with it and does anyone know where the nearest showroom to
Koycegiz is

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Dacia Yeni Logan MCV
Dacia cars are sold at the Renault agent in Fethiye.

Reactions: CJD

chelsea boy

Dun Goat Herding!
Dacia Yeni Logan MCV
and mugla .... i bought one last year...really spacious good motoring and economical... i bought a diesel... just note that they are registered as camyonets and therefore are treated as a commercial vehicle... has to have an MOT every year.

CJD

Dacia Yeni Logan MCV
Thank you Chelsea Boy, are there any other implications
in having a camyonet? I was originally planing to get a doblo
but the Logan seems much better value for money. If I've read
their web site correctly they start from 17500 tl

chelsea boy

Dun Goat Herding!
Dacia Yeni Logan MCV
i'm not sure but i think there are speed restrictions, and also levels of alcoholon a breath test..but a dublo and connect are also in the same class...something to do with huge tax differences on the purchase price.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Dacia Yeni Logan MCV
Chelsea Boy is correct. They are subject to lower speed limits and alcohol consumption laws. They have to have an "MOT" annually rather than bi-annually which is the case with a "normal" car. It's because they are based on "van derived" or "commercial vehicle" bodies.

You'll also have to make sure that the vehicle is insured and taxed for carrying 3 or 4 passengers.

I've heard of a few cases where people have purchased Doblo, Connect etc type vehicles only to find that they are breaking the law by carrying passengers in the rear seats because the vehicle has been registered as a van and only goods can be carried in the back. To get the registration details changed retrospectively is not a simple, or cheap, process.

Last edited:

Orka6

Dacia Yeni Logan MCV
There is a Renault/Dacia dealer in ortaca now-it is situated within the BP filling station on dalaman road-from ortaca on the left after the botanic restaurant

hijo

in my own clique
Dacia Yeni Logan MCV
..also dacia ..cars at the renault showroom on soke road kusadasi....i have never seen so many dacia ,s in kus on the roads..:smile:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom