Bronco

bronco
Curtain shop in ortaca
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE, I AM TRYING TO FIND A CONTACT NO & , OR E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR A CERTAIN CURTAIN SHOP IN ORTACA . BUT UNFORTUNATLY ONLY KNOW THE NAME OF THE TWO BROTHERS THAT OWN IT . LOST THE CARD WE WERE GIVEN BY THEM ! I CAN REMEMBER IT IS DOWN A SMALL SIDE STREET NEARLY OPPOSITE SERVIOGLO THE NAMES OF THE BROTHERS ARE OMER & USTELE MEDRASAT . I KNOW THEY HAVE MADE AND FITTED FOR A FEW PEOPLE IN AKKAYA CAN ANY ONE HELP ? BE SO GRATEFUL:thanks: ( ITS WORTH A TRY !)
JEAN

Curtain shop in ortaca
Hi! Bronco They did ours for us! shop tel no..0090 252 284 5961 ( the 9 might be wrong)!. Gsm no..0090 537 200 6117 and e.mail..omer-ustek@hotmail.com. Good Luck

Andy & Sue

Bronco

bronco
Curtain shop in ortaca
Hello Andy & Sue .
Thank you so much for a quick reply , we ordered our curtains last time we were over in March , we lost the card in a senior moment , most probally find it in the freezer knowing me ! Im sure we have met you in dalaman we have a villa in akkaya are you in hillside near Tina & Peter . were out again in October for three weeks . Were you pleased with your curtains ? . Thanks again Jean .

smart45

smart45
Curtain shop in ortaca
Hi all.We are also looking for curtains and live in akkaya next to the restaurant & motel on the lakestone complex, will be over on the 29th sept for good.Hope to see you all then,will e mail the shop and request they come out to measure up, do they have a good choice? Martin&Leeanne

Curtain shop in ortaca
Hi Bronco,dont think weve met, I know there is an Andrew & Sue on here, could be them? We were very pleased with service took them 3 days to measure up, make and hang, we had to have 1 of the linings shortned, took it along to shop, did a bit of shopping,all done.... We had a meal in Akkaya last time we were over, lovely!! We are over again for a week in October, cant wait.... Good luck with your move.

Andy & Sue

Curtain shop in ortaca
Hi Smart 45,sorry you couldnt e.mail curtain shop, I wrote it as it was written omer-ustek@hotmail.com. He has a good choice of material,so you will be spoilt for choice... I am sure we e. mailed them once,if you still get a problem contacting them, let me know and I will try and find old message.

Andy & Sue

Bronco

bronco
Curtain shop in ortaca
Hi Martin & Leanne,
I had the same problem , but i did manage to phone him on his GSM No 0090 537 200 6117 .Omer does speak quite good English , I just spoke slowly not to confuse him .We are coming out on the 6th october for three weeks . We are quite near you in whiterock bungalows so i expect we will bump into you at some time hope you can get intouch with him ok .

smart45

smart45
Curtain shop in ortaca
Got an email off in the end had to play around with it found out this worked omer_ustek@hotmail.com just take care where you put the dash in between the name try at the bottom hope to see yous in oct,Martin& Leeanne

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Curtain shop in ortaca
Hello Andy & Sue .
Thank you so much for a quick reply , we ordered our curtains last time we were over in March , we lost the card in a senior moment , most probally find it in the freezer knowing me ! Im sure we have met you in dalaman we have a villa in akkaya are you in hillside near Tina & Peter . were out again in October for three weeks . Were you pleased with your curtains ? . Thanks again Jean .

You see Jean, if you shout, you get the answers quicker, lol.

Reactions: GnD

Latest Posts

Top Bottom