Saoirse

Current Irish Politics-Warning do not read if you're easily bored or not au fait!
Have tried explaining twice to you now you're confusing 2 different conflicts, bless you

As Blackadder would say "Still my Hope's werent high!!!!"- so best leave it there for you hopefully to eventually digest

As regards this threads subject Irish politics - next week sees possibly historic elections so maybe post polling day there will be more for me to add here

Camden

Current Irish Politics-Warning do not read if you're easily bored or not au fait!
He is of an age Uller..... as seen the "wee Killer" ;) has admitted to making it up, when called out , he was hoping to sound like some hip radical instead of a 2 homes deck chair historical revisionist ...as both East German records showed when liberated , the Soviets supplied arms to Republican's on the good ship Reduktor ..

Saoirse

Alas another unable to distinguish between 2 conflicts lol

Then again as a Starmer supporter it's a struggle literally to know difference between left and right!!!!!

I am.at a loss as to why Zionists would be targeted in Belfast, illegal settlers on Black Mountain perhaps!!!

Will get both of you a history book......and a globe for Xmas!!!

Camden

Alas another unable to distinguish between 2 conflicts lol

I am.at a loss as to why Zionists would be targeted in Belfast, illegal settlers on Black Mountain perhaps!!!

Will get both of you a history book......and a globe for Xmas!!!

Better than the snowglobe you use as your Irish oracle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We liked you better when you were conciliatory admitting you weren't a radical but only involved in Community "bake sale" politics ...

Lighten up mate you made a mistake ,you saw the mistake and went back to sanitise but Uller caught it ... you apologised said it wasn't true .. lets move on ...this isn't some heavy Oxford debating society but a expat site...

Saoirse

Lol

Sadly the only mistake is you 2 not being able to distinguish Ireland from Palestine!!!

I must admit I did initially find your bewilderment and inability to grasp basic information quite amusing but I now find it a wee bit boring

Tune in on this thread next week and hopefully there will be some interesting and relevant political news about Ireland ( that’s the country immediately on your left!!!!)

uller

Lol

Sadly the only mistake is you 2 not being able to distinguish Ireland from Palestine!!!

I must admit I did initially find your bewilderment and inability to grasp basic information quite amusing but I now find it a wee bit boring

Tune in on this thread next week and hopefully there will be some interesting and relevant political news about Ireland ( that’s the country immediately on your left!!!!)

Still waiting for a straight answer. Who did you help kill? What armaments were you helping to handle? I am quoting your own words here.

All you do is muddle about “not understanding”, “two conflicts” ad infinitum. When a “moderator” claims to have helped *kill* and then proceeds to delete a member’s posts for questioning the *killing* and threatens them with being banned, I have a right to question, at the very least, this “moderator’s” moral character. I am reminded, give a little man a little power, and out jumps a Nazi wannabe.

E00F67F3-5E79-4826-A34F-DC603C4F0F50.jpeg

Still waiting for a straight answer. Who did you help kill? What armaments were you helping to handle? I am quoting your own words here.

All you do is muddle about “not understanding”, “two conflicts” ad infinitum. When a “moderator” claims to have helped *kill* and then proceeds to delete a member’s posts for questioning the *killing* and threatens them with being banned, I have a right to question, at the very least, this “moderator’s” moral character. I am reminded, give a little man a little power, and out jumps a Nazi wannabe.

View attachment 27791
I think you need to move on Uller as this repetition has become so boring. I cannot speak for Saoirse- never met him and never spoken to him. But I dont think it would have been so unusual in days gone by for non combatants to get involved in activities that at one time would have been thought unthinkable. I am speaking from personal experience of knowing such a family.

Camden

Maybe it wouldn't be seen as repetition if it hadn't been deleted as often when she posted it .. it was just snapshots of what had been said and allowed, she was questioning

Saoirse

Ok

This is my last explanation yet again on this subject because we have 1 idiot unable to differentiate between conflicts and another playing silly bollox to try and score daft political points

In the heady days of our conflict along with many others I was happy to assist raise funds and indeed give help to help others who frequented our community from Palestine requiring logistical and financial support to safeguard lives in Palestine

Uller Camden let me spell it out for you- I have no regrets regarding myself or anyone in our community doing our best to assist that struggle

As regards our own conflict frankly it’s embarrassing that either of you have so little knowledge of our struggle that you even think any non combatant would even be allowed to be directly involved in the military aspect of our conflict

It isn’t/ wasn’t anything like the information you are limited to as per UK media UK gov.

My own politics for example would rule me immediately out of being involved physically but you would not have a clue about that nor would you be expected to

As regards our actual conflict yes I had relatives friends neighbors etc who may have been directly involved

Again until you have first hand experience of being in our horrible situation frankly you haven’t a clue as to pass judgement as to how you would have reacted differently

It’s only point scoring revisionists who now in the 21st century want to keep this going or even drag up our past in which believe me there were NO good guys

I am confident we are all moving forward with different aspirations but in a democratic peaceful path

As a reference to today’s politicians out side of Belfast I recently remarked to a good Scottish friend if we had have had the non violent constructive and progressive talents of someone like wee Nicola- we may well have achieved our goal by now

Saoirse

NI Assembly Election

To misquote the old ABBA classic......

The Shinners Take It All!!!!!!

Screenshot_20220507-063525_WhatsApp.jpg

Saoirse

So the DUPs latest hair brained strategy is to refuse to accept the result, their deputy leader having said before the election they would only " accept the outcome if we win"

They refuse to serve alongside a Republican FM

They will now try and keep the institutions in limbo for 6 months hence requiring a new election

Dont you just love Unionists version of democracy

enoch

So the DUPs latest hair brained strategy is to refuse to accept the result, their deputy leader having said before the election they would only " accept the outcome if we win"

They refuse to serve alongside a Republican FM

They will now try and keep the institutions in limbo for 6 months hence requiring a new election

Dont you just love Unionists version of democracy
That's getting to be the norm in all elections now.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
The importance of " the people " speaking is only real if the people are heard .
Steve

Saoirse

I like Jake O Kane's quip in the Irish News when he says we are reaching the situation where the most effective way of gaining a UI is by voting Dup!!

Meanwhile as I have stated previously on here- and everyone and their dog knows at home- Unionists problem currently isn't really the Protocol- it's simply their supremacist mindset refuses to allow them to be part of an administration that is led by an Irish Republican

Equality and Unionism just do not match up

Latest Posts

Top Bottom