juco

Currency Converter
I have just devised this currency converter from UK £s to `new` TL to EURO. You only have to put in an updated rate (in red) and it will calculate for you. I find them useful to print off before I go on holiday then I know exactly what I am paying. I am not allowed to put the file on the forum but if anyone wants then email me and I will send to them. Its easier to understand when you see it on the excel spreadsheet as it all lines up better.
If you email put `currency converter` in the header as I tend to delete unknown email addresses.

Currency Converter
£1= 2.56548 TL
£1= 1.41507 EUR

UK.... TL(new).... EURO
£0.50.... 1.28.....0.71
£0.75.... 1.92.... 1.06
£1.00.... 2.57.... 1.42
£2.00.... 5.13.... 2.83
£3.00.... 7.70.... 4.25
£4.00.... 10.26... 5.66
£5.00.... 12.83... 7.08
£7.50.... 19.24... 10.61
£10.00... 25.65... 14.15
£12.50... 32.07... 17.69
£15.00... 38.48... 21.23
£20.00... 51.31... 28.30
£25.00... 64.14... 35.38
£30.00... 76.96... 42.45
£40.00... 102.62.. 56.60
£50.00.... 128.27..70.75
£75.00... 192.41...106.13
£100.00..256.55. 141.51

lorraine

Non Active Member
Currency Converter
Stan got your email and replied. note to all, once I got this installed on comp using excel it is good and will be great when we have visitors, as I can print off using the currency exchange of the day.
This will help me when we are shopping and asking me taxing questions like how much is that in English. my poor brain dont work that quick now and they expect me to know instantly. so thanks again.

juco

Currency Converter
Trevor,
Your email for the converter keeps bouncing back to me, have you got another email address I can use, or is your addy set to refuse emails with attachments?
Juco

Trevor

Currency Converter
Dear juco, the security system for this computer does this sometimes, I will e mail you with a different e mail address, this is a pals, and she's fine about it - she wants the info as well as she is moving to Altinkum in May.

juco

Currency Converter
Trevor,

getting the same with the freeserve address `coming straight back` This only appears to be happening with ur addresses, I tried a test email from the forum ...same thing. Your emails are getting through to me though...strange.
Maybe one of the guys on here will help, see if they can send you an email if so I could send through them....any offers.
Juco

Barbie Doll

Currency Converter
Hi Juco
Would like one of your currency converters but tried to email you to let you know, only could not get it to go through.
Where in Scotland do you live [?] we live in Dunfermline, Fife bought in Altinkum. Your place looks really lovely, what a size your lounge is, when do you plan to move out there [?]
Barbie

juco

Currency Converter
Barbie,
I got ur email and sent the converter. We are in Falkirk, The lounge not as big as appears as I had to photo stitch 3 pictures together to get it in as I don`t have a wide angle camera, the lounge is approx 16` x 17`. We have in Akbuk when you next going out?

Juco

Trevor

Currency Converter
juco, can't understand why the 2nd e mail address didn't work and I think the security systems on my work computer I log on to the site from prevent certain things from happening. I think the only way you probably can e mail me the converter is by doing it independantly of the forum, your choice of course. I am in the process of getting a computer at home so in the future I hope I won't have probs.

juco

Currency Converter
No probs teresa, I hope you find them useful.

TREVOR Get someone else to email me direct then I can hit the reply button and see if that works. I have tried using my own email addy away from the forum and same probs.

Juco

JohnF

Currency Converter
If you are sending a raw excel file then I think you'll continue to have problems. A high proportion of email filters and programs will treat an excel file as a potentially malicious attachment. Put it in a zip or compressed folder and it should go through OK.

JohnF

juco

Currency Converter
John f
I tried that still no joy. I get the following message when it bounces back.......
"The destination server for this recipient could not be found in
Domain Name Service (DNS). Please verify the email address and retry.
If that fails, contact your administrator."

Juco

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Currency Converter
I think there is a problem with the domain, I also have had problems sending emails to that address.

Mushtaq

teresa

Free Thinker
Currency Converter
I read that these new notes are only here for a year (along with the old) and then they are all being replaced - is that true?

Pleased you find them easier Eileen,it is probably a bit like our decimalisation which proved to be easier once everyone got used to it. I must admit I think it is great the way they have kept the basic desighn of old and new the same - I bet we wouldn't have!

Teresa X

Latest Posts

Top Bottom